Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 notification is available now. It is out now. Punjab Government has released 1450 vacant posts for Sub Inspector and Constable. Candidates interested in applying online through the official site i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
Candidates ranging from 18-28 years old and who are either 11th or 12th-graded are eligible to be considered for Constable and SI recruitment. This Punjab Government has announced the advertisement to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024. They they will soon conduct the examination.
The Punjab Police admit card will be accessible here when it’s official made available. Candidates who are preparing for the Punjab Police can apply online directly by clicking on www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
The applicants are advised to read the announcement carefully before applying for admitted. To download the notice for recruitment 2024 of Punjab Police 2024 navigate to the official portal on the internet. The URL is given in the following.
www.punjabpolice.gov.in Notification 2024
|Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
|Status of notification
|Between 18 and 28 years old
|Constable and Sub Inspector
|The application begins
|Soon to be available
|Deadline to apply
|Sooner or later, you will be notified.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2024 Constable & Sub Inspector
Candidates who are looking forward to an announcement on Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 are being informed they are informed that they are informed that the State Government of Punjab has announced 1450 vacant positions for the posts of Sub Inspector and Constable.
The candidates can submit their applications online to apply for the Punjab Police Vacancy through this. For further information on Punjab Police notification recruitment 2024 check out the post.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The application form online for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 is expected to open shortly. Candidates will be informed as soon since the link online has been created through police officials from the Punjab Police.
Candidates who are interested can apply by the deadline. The steps to fill out an online application for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 can be found in the following.
What are the criteria for eligibility for recruitment to Punjab Police?
- Candidates should possess 10th or 12th marks certificates or sheets from an accredited Board.
- Age range must be from 18-28 years.
- Candidates must be able to speak Punjabi as a subject that is compulsory until the end of 10th grade.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Punjab.
Punjab Police Recruitment Application Fee 2024
How to apply on line to be considered for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
- Visit the official portal of Punjab Police which is www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- From the main page, click on the recruitment option, then select it.
- After that, from the recruitment menu select ” Punjab Police Recruitment for Different Posts 2023”.
- Once you have clicked on that, go to the registration option. You can then enroll yourself, by entering your personal information such as name, email address and so on.
- Scanning the required documents (10th, 12th or 13th Mark sheets Signature, passport-sized photo, etc.) and then upload them.
- Submit an online application fee to complete the application.
- Keep the form in a safe place and make a copy of it to be used in the future.
What’s the process for selection for recruitment to Punjab Police?
- Written Examination
- Physical Eligibility Test (PST).
- Medical Eligibility Test (MET).
- Document Verification.
- Final Merit List.
What’s the pattern of examination for recruitment to Punjab Police?
The examination authority of the Punjab Police examines through online mode (Computer Based Exam) which is conducted in Englishand Hindi. The CBT test consists of 100 multiple-choice question and the exam will have negative marks of 0.25 points for each wrong answers. The test pattern for Punjab Police Recruitment is provided below.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
|Basic Computer information
Punjab Police Constable & SI Salary Details
The government of the state of Punjab provides a hefty compensation package to the Punjab Police Constable & SI. The salary starting point is for Technical and Support Services is the equivalent of Rs 19,900 each month, in accordance with the 6th pay scale. Candidates who have been selected to be a Sub Inspector will be given a salary of 35400 per month.
In addition to the pay in out, applicants receive various benefits like HRA and Transport allowances, Health Insurance, etc.