Uttarakhand Lekhpal Recruitment 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Revenue Department|
|Number of vacancies||1000|
|Selection Process||Written/Physical test|
Organization will shortlisted the candidates on the basis of written test and after that selected aspirants will have to qualify the physical test/ Medical Test. To apply for Patwari Vacancy, candidates will have to pay some application fee which is non refundable. To know more details regarding Uttarakhand Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you just need to go through this page which is well maintained and updated by team of privatejobshub.in
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Vacancy:
Patwari/Lekhpal (Post Name): 1000 (Number of vacancies)
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for Patwari Vacancies must have completed Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
- For those candidates who are going to apply for Patwari jobs should not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years.
- Who are interested in lekhpal vacancy should be at-least 21 years and not exceed the 35 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Age relaxation for the reserved aspirants will get as per the government norms and regulations.
Appointed candidates for the Patwari job will get decent amount of salary which will be decided by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Check Out: Lekhpal Salary Structure
Application Fee for Uttarakhand Patwari Vacancy:
General candidates will have to pay of Rs. 300/- and those who belong to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/- to apply for the Uttarakhand Patwari jobs. Applicants can pay their fee through demand draft only.
Appliers will have to qualify written exam first and after that physical or medical test will be conducted by the Organization.
Get Here: Uttarakhand Patwari Syllabus
How to Apply for the Uttarakhand Lekhpal Recruitment 2017:
- First of all you just need to go official website uk.gov.in
- Then move to the “Announcement” section which is mention in the left side of the page.
- Now you must hit the appropriate link and read the official notification.
- After that download the application form and fill it very carefully.
- Then attach all your required documents or certificates along with application form.
- Now cover this form in envelope and mention the “post applied for…” and then send it to the below stated address:
Sachivalaya prabhagiya vinhag
Find Out: Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last date to apply: Updated Soon
You will get all the information about Uttarakhand Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Candidates may visit Official Link for more updates and Job hunters can also get latest information about Uttarakhand Lekhpal Recruitment from this portal. You can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D for latest update about the Uttarakhand Patwari recruitment.