UPSC Civil Service Mains Syllabus 2020 PDF Exam Pattern, Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bengaluru, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Daman Diu, Delhi NCR, Goa, government jobs for engineers, government jobs in banks, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, job in ahmedabad, Syllabus
UPSC Civil Service Mains Syllabus
The UPSC Civil Service Mains Syllabus 2020 PDF and Exam Pattern may be downloaded on this page by the candidates who are going to appear in the written test (Mains). The UPSC Civil Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern will be very handy to crack the Mains examination. The Mains written examination will be conducted very soon on the various test centers across India for those applicants who will qualify the prelims test only.
Download- UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card
IAS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details-
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
- The Opening Date for Applying UPSC IAS Recruitment-
- The Last Date for Applying UPSC Civil Services Recruitment-
- Prelims Examination Date–
- Mains Test Dates- Available Soon
- Releasing Date of Civil Service Mains Admit Card- Available Soon
How to prepare for written examination
सिविल सेवा परीक्षा Syllabus & Exam Pattern-
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern Details-
- Total Mains Written Exam- 1750 Marks
- Interview Marks- 275
- Total Marks- 2075
Details of Qualifying Papers (will not be counted in the final merit list)-
- One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the languages included in the Eight Schedule to the Constitution- 300 Marks
Details of Papers which marks will be counted in the final merit list-
- General Studies I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society)- 250 Marks
- General Studies II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations) – 250 Marks
- General Studies III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)- 250 Marks
- General Studies IV ( Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)- 250 Marks
- Optional Subject- Paper 1- 250 Marks
- Optional Subject- Paper 2- 250 Marks
|Download- UPSC Civil Service Prelims Admit Card|
|Download- UPSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus PDF & Exam Patten|
- Prelims Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
- Merit List.