UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has now released official advertisement to recruit 217 number of vacancies for the post of Technical and Junior Engineer. This is a great chance for the aspirants those who are looking for the Uttar Pradesh Govt Vacancies 2016. They may apply online for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 by following its official website given below. Aspirants those who are eligible and are interested can fill online application form for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 till the end of the last date i.e. 04th October 2016. More of the information like education qualification requirement, pay scale, age limit, selection process, important dates, application fee, and how to apply online to UP Power Corporation career opportunity etc. are provided below.
UPRVUNL is also called as Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited and is a state-owned thermal power utility plant in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The generating capacity of UPRVUNL is 4933 MW. Five thermal power stations in Uttar Pradesh are controlled by this department. The generation and distribution of power in the state is the main aim of UPRVUNL. The main registered office is situated at Lucknow. Currently, the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released the 217 number of positions for the posts of Technical and Junior Engineer in the department of electricity. Click here to know more details related to the recent Engineering Jobs from here.
UPRVUNL Recruitment Details 2016:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
Total number of post: 217 posts
|Name of the Posts||Branch||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Civil Cards)||Civil||04||00||05||11||20|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (E & M Carde)||Electronics & Instrumentation||01||00||05||02||08|
|Technical Grade -II||Instrument||05||01||15||07||28|
Educational qualification: Applicants those who want to apply for the UPRVUNL Engineer Recruitment 2016 they must possess the following educational qualification as per post wise information provided below:
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in respective discipline
- Technician: 12th/ ITI in the concerned field.
Age Limit: The age limit of the aspirants must be in between from 18 years to 40 years old as on 01st July 2016.
Application Fee: Applicants those who are interested in applying for this recruitment have to pay an application fee as per their government rules and regulations which are non-refundable, so aspirants need to check the official advertisement carefully for complete details related to the application fees.
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview. The exam pattern and syllabus for written examination will be updated on the official website very soon.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who are eligible and those who gets selected will get as per government rules and regulations:
- Junior Engineer: PB Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Technician Grade II: PB Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- plus grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
How to apply online for UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.uprvunl.org.
- Now, search for the link related to this recruitment in notification panel and click on it
- Read the complete advertisement carefully
- Now, click on the apply online option and you will be redirected to new window
- Fill the application form with correct details and update your photo and signature.
- Recheck the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Now, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 5th September 2016
- The last date for UPRVUNL Jobs 2016 Online Registration: 4th October 2016
- Release Date of Admit card: 2nd week of October 2016
- Expected Date of exam: Last week of October 2016