Association Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Project 2019-20 online enlistment procedure will be begin from sixth March 2019 and will be close on 27th March 2019. UBI Bank welcomes online applications for SO enlistment of Fire Officer, Economist, Security Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer and Forex Officer.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Integrated Treasury Officer
Opening date for submitting the Online Application -> 06/03/2019
Opening date for Payment of Fees -> 06/03/2019
Last date for submitting the Online Application and Application Fees -> 27/03/2019 up to 24:00 Hours.
Association Bank of India welcomes online applications from Ex-Servicemen contender for enrollment for the post of Armed Guard in Subordinate Staff Cadre 2018-2019 through Direct Recruitment Basis. The last date for submitting on the web applications is eighteenth February 2019.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2019 (Upper age relaxation as per Govt. rules)
₹ 9560 – 10860 – 12910 – 14870 – 16580 – 18545/-
State wise Vacancies: Andhra Pradesh – 02, Assam – 04, Bihar – 03, Chandigarh – 02, Delhi – 02, Gujarat – 08, Haryana – 01, Jammu and Kashmir – 04, Jharkhand – 02, Karnataka – 01, Kerala – 08, Madhya Pradesh – 04, Maharashtra – 14, Odisha – 08, Punjab – 08, Tamil Nadu – 04, Telangana – 02, Uttar Pradesh – 12, Uttarakhand – 02, West Bengal – 09
Association Bank of India, Mumbai has issued enlistment warning for arrangement of Internal Ombudsman in UBI Bank on Contractual premise. The last date for accommodation of utilizations is seventh July 2018.
|(1) A pass in 10th standard (Matric) or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.|
|(2) Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.|
|(3) His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.|
|(4) The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.|
|(5) Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.|
Selection Process: Online Test and Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are first required to apply online through Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2018-19 Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 18/02/2019 up to 23:59 Hours.
Closing date for registration of online application -> 18/02/2019
Closing date for editing application details -> 18/02/2019
Last date for printing your application -> 05/03/2019
Last date for Online Fee Payment -> 18/02/2019
|Detailed Notification >>|
Association Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Notification has been distributed. Association Bank of India SO 2018 Online enrollment open from twentieth December 2017 and close on thirteenth January 2018. UBI welcomes online applications for enlistment of Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer in Specialized Segment. The end date for accommodation of online applications is thirteenth January 2018.
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Opening date for Applications and Payment of application fee -> 27th June 2018
Closing date for Applications and Payment of application fee -> 27th June 2018
Interested candidates may refer full advertisement details of eligibility, Age etc, and for the application form and fee challan will be available at 27th June 2018.
Instructive Qualification and Experience:
Forex Officers (MMGS-II) – >
(1) Graduate/Post Graduate qualification in any control from a University/Institution/Board perceived by Govt. of India/affirmed by Govt. Administrative bodies.
(2) Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance activities in Public/Private Sector Bank in the limit of Scale-I or more for a base time of two years promptly going before the cut-off date of utilization according to this Notification is compulsory.
(3) Preference will be given to competitors having proficient capability like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board perceived by Govt. of India/affirmed by Govt. Administrative bodies.
Treasury Officers (MMGS-II) – >
(1) Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board perceived by Govt. of India/endorsed by Govt. Administrative bodies.
(2) Preference will be given to competitors with MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board perceived by Govt. of India/affirmed by Govt. Administrative bodies.
(3) Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing aptitudes like MS Excel.
(4) Post Qualification Work Experience in officer framework in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/Private Sector Bank/Financial Institutions for a base time of two years promptly going before the cut-off date of utilization according to this Notification is compulsory.
Examination Centers: The Online Examination, whenever directed, might be probably hung on 09.02.2018 at the accompanying focuses: (a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
Application Fee (A Non-refundable): ₹ 600/ – for General and OBC Category Candidates; ₹ 100/ – (Intimation charges just) for SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates. The expense can be made through Online Payment Mode utilizing Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and so on.
The most effective method to Apply: Eligible and Interested competitors can apply just online through IBPS Sifyi Test UBI Portal. The UBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online enlistment is close on 13/01/2018 up to Midnight.
Closing date for Online Registration -> 13/01/2018
Closing date for editing Application details -> 13/01/2018
Last date for printing your Application -> 28/01/2018
Last date for Online Fee Payment -> 13/01/2018
Tentative date of Online Examination -> 09/02/2018