UKPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 30 Civil Judge Posts in Uttarakhand Judicial Service on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM for 30 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹185.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)|
|SC/ ST of Uttarkhand State||₹95.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)|
Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect.
35 years as on 01 Jan 2019
(a) A Bachelor of law.
(b) Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
The selection will be on the basis of interview, Viva-Voce & written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Exams/ Recruitments” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.