UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017
- 1 UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017
- 2 UKPSC Screening Exam Hall Ticket
- 3 www.ukpsc.gov.in admit card details
- 4 www.ukpsc.gov.in call letter 2017
- 5 How to download the UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017?
- 6 Official Website: www.ukpscappl.gov.in
There is a good news for the candidates those who have filled the application form of UKPSC Recruitment 2016-17 for Senior Analyst (Pharmaceutical) Post. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Admit Card for Group-B (Screening) Exam which is going to be conducted on 22nd January 2017. The aspirants those who wish to appear in the UKPSC Examination, are required to download the admit card and carry it with them otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall as it contains all the necessary details related to the candidate. Since, the application process has ended now, and the candidates are now eagerly looking for the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 to appear for the exam easily without any difficulty. They may get their admit card through online mode from this web page.
UKPSC Screening Exam Hall Ticket
The admit card is extremely important to know candidates Roll Number, Exam Centre, and other related details. All the applicants those who are willing and those who had enrolled for the UKPSC Recruitment they should follow the simple steps provided below for downloading the UKPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2017. The applicants those who are going to appear may obtain additional info related to the UKPSC Group B exam by scrolling down this web page which is provided by us below.
www.ukpsc.gov.in admit card details
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Group B Exam|
|Type of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Date of the Exam||22nd January 2017|
|Status of the admit card||Available|
www.ukpsc.gov.in call letter 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has now successfully declared the UKPSC Admit Card for the applicants those who had applied for Type B Screening Examination on 22ndJanuary 2017. Interested candidates those who are going to attend this exam against Advt No. 05/2015-16 for the post of Senior Analyst – Pharmaceutical they can download their UKPSC Hall Ticket 2017 through online mode directly by visiting the official website.
How to download the UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. ukpscappl.gov.in
- On the home page, candidates need to click on the “Recent Update” tab that is available at the left-hand side of the page.
- After that, click on the “Entry Forms Download: senior analyst Pharmaceutical (Health and Family Welfare Department) (Under Section / Module: Candidate Corner)” link.
- Select on the link referred as “hit here to sign letters”.
- On the next page, candidates need to click on the “Download Admit Card for “Group B” exam – 2016” link.
- Now, you have to enter all the essential info in available space like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Then, your admit card will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download it and take a print out of it for future use.