United India Insurance Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Total Number of Vacancies: 696 Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant
- Pay Scale: Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030- 1610(5)
- Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for UIIC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the willing candidates need to have completed Graduation/ Equivalent from any discipline and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment with minimum pass percentage of marks. All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the educational qualification details.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 28 years of age as on 30th June 2017. Age Relaxations will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the norms.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (General): 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
Application Fees: The application fee that need to pay by the candidates to apply for the application form is mentioned below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC: Rs. 100
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who are interested in applying for the application form is mentioned below:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
UIIC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Question||Marks|
UIIC Main Exam Pattern
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Questions||Marks|
UIIC Assistant Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of UIIC Online Application Form 2017: 14th August 2017
- Last Date for the submission of online Application form: 28th August 2017
- Last date for the submission of application fee: 28th August 2017
- UIIC Assistant Vacancy Prelim Exam 2017: 22nd September 2017
- Main Exam Date: 23rd October 2017
How to apply for the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uiic.co.in
- Search the UIIC Assistant Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
- Send the copy of the printed application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in