TTD Devasthanam Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams|
|Name of the Post||Adhayapaka Posts|
|Total Number of posts||34 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting date for the submission of application form||29th May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form||25th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for TTD Devasthanam Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to fulfil the educational qualification as mentioned below.
- For the posts of Vedam: Kramantham/ Ghanantham/ Salakshna Ghanantham in Krishna Yajur Vedam, Sukla Yajur Vedam, Rig Vedam, Chandogyam in Sama Vedam and Samhitha in Atharvana Vedam. Any of the program should be completed from the authorized institution.
- For the posts of Agamam: Candidates should have a Pratishtantham certificate from a recognized institution.
- For the posts of Pourohityam/ Smartham: Candidates need to have a Shodasa Karmantham certificate from a recognized institution.
- For the posts of Sanskrit: Post Graduate level exam in Sastra.
- For the posts of Caretakers: Candidates need to have a certificate in Veda/ Agama/ Pourohitya/ Sastra from the authorized institution.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 42 years. For details related to the age relaxation applicants are suggested to refer the official notification.
Selection Process: The interested candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get the pay scale that is mentioned below.
- For the posts of Caretakers – Rs. 15, 000/- per month.
- For the posts of Sambhavana & other jobs is Rs. 18, 000/-. The Veda, Agama, Pourohitya, Sastra Pandits will have a free accommodation facility.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: Started
- The Last Date for the submission of online application form: 25th June 2017
How to apply for the TTD Devasthanam Recruitment 2017?
The steps given below will help the candidates to apply for the TTD Devasthanam Application form very easily without any difficulty. All the candidates are suggested to submit the application form before the last date. Because no application form will be considered after the last date.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tirumala.org
- Download the TTD Devasthanam Adhyapaka Tirumala Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and send the copy of the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Assistant Executive Officer,