TPSC Recruitment 2017–2018
|Commission Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Inspector Vacancy|
|Selection process||Pre/Main/Personality test|
|Last Date To Apply||30-06-2017|
|Mode of apply||Offline|
|Not Happy with this recruitment looking for more PSC Jobs|
First of all appliers have to qualify the Pre exam and after that, successfully passed the pre exam, applicants will have to clear the Main exam and then shortlisted candidates will go for the next level, that is Personality test. Pre exam will conducted in 03 different centers that is Agartala, Kailashahar, Udaipur. Those candidates who will qualify the main exam need to submit all the required documents. For more information about the TPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you just need to go through this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officer, Gazetteed (SW & SE deptt) Group B||01|
|Labour Inspector Gr, C(Non Gazetteed)||16|
|Inspector (Food), Group-C||09|
Candidates applying for the TPSC jobs must have completed the Graduate Degree in relevant field according to their Position from any recognized university or organization with good academic records.
Find More: Latest Graduate Jobs
Aspirants should have knowledge about Bengali/kok – borok/diploma in social science/ Commerce Graduate.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 30-06-2017 to apply for the TPSC job.
- For SC/ST aspirants will get 5 years relaxation in age.
- Those Aspirants who are applying for the Group B will have to pay of Rs. 150/- for general candidates and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST/BPL.
- General category candidates for the group C aspirants need to pay Rs.100/- and Reserved category applicants will have to pay of Rs. 50/-as application fee.
|TPSC Recruitment||Get Official Notification|
- Shortlisted aspirants for the Group B posts will get salary of Rs. 10,230- 34800/- and Grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-
- For the group C & inspector (Food), candidates will be paid of Rs. 5,700-24000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-
To apply for the Tripura Public Service Commission vacancies, Aspirants will have to go through the below criteria
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality test
Syllabus for Pre exam:
|English Composition||20||1 hour 30 minutes|
|General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura and North Eastern States||20|
|Current Affairs of Local, National and International importance||15|
|Constitution of India with special reference to Panchayat Raj and Urban Local Bodies||15|
|Mental Ability Test||15|
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
Syllabus for Main Exam Paper:
|General studies & Arithmetic||English|
|General knowledge with special reference to Tripura and North Eastern States||Drafting of a report from points & materials supplied||20||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Current Affairs of Local, National & International importance||Condensing of a prose passage (Summery/Précis Writing )||15|
|Indian Constitution||Comprehension of a given passage||15|
|Simple Arithmetic||Paragraph Writing||15|
|Mental Ability Test||Letter Writing||15|
|Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common preposition, phrase & idioms, synonyms & antonyms etc||20|
Ways to Apply For TPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of organization that is tpsc.gov.in.
- After that you need to hit the “opportunities” tab which is situated at the left side of the page.
- Then you must press the link “Combined Competitive Examination for Misc. Posts-2016-17”, “GUIDELINES” and “Notification.”
- Now PDF file will be open your desktop screen, please read all the details carefully.
- And after that download the application form and fill it in a correct manner.
- Now attach your documents like certificates along with the application form and paste your one recent photograph.
- After that process now super scribed this form and mention the post you are applying for and then send it to the below stated address.
Get Here >> TPSC Application Form
The Reception Counter
Tripura Public Service Commission
Last date to apply: 30-06-2017