TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Examination||TANGEDCO Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee and Industrial Trainee|
|Number of the Post||25 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||2nd June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||15th June 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for TANGEDCO Management Trainee Jobs 2017
To apply for TANGEDCO Jobs, the candidate must have CA/CMA Degree which must be from the recognized institute.
The candidate has to fulfill the age limit criteria also where the age of the candidate shout not be more than 28 years of age. For more information, the candidate has to refer to the TANGEDCO’s official notification.
The selected candidate will get the best salary for the TANGEDCO Job later on, right now the authority will give stipend for training which is of 12,000INR depending on the post for which he or she is selected for.
Starting Date to apply online: 2nd June 2017
Last date to apply online: 15th June 2017
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited,
NPKRR, Maaligai, 7th Floor,
Anna Salai, Chennai
TANGEDCO Admit Card 2017
The authority did not yet declared the date for the TANGEDCO Exam. We will update the dates for the hall ticket release as well as exam dates here in the post, so that the candidate can get the latest notification about the important dates. Keep visiting this page to get the latest updates.
Steps to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO MT Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, the candidate has to log on to its official website tangedco.gov.in.
- Search for the official notification for the TANGEDCO MT and IT jobs at its home page.
- Read all the instructions as well as terms and conditions listed on the advertisement thoroughly.
- If the candidate is eligible for the TANGEDCO Jobs, then he or she required to click on the Apply Online link.
- Click on the link and enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents and application fees payment receipt.
- Submit the filled application form before the last date and send it to its postal address.