Also, to select in rank list of the applicants need to secure the minimum qualifying marks. The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University cut-off marks 2017 are 70% for General Category Candidates and 60% for SC/ ST category candidates for all five-year programs. The University is having 1292 seats in different 5-year programs while the admission will be served on the basis of single window admission system. Applicants those who are looking to get admission in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University for the academic year 2017-2018 can check the information from the official website of the department i.e. www.tndalu.ac.in.
How to Check the TNDALU admission rank list 2017?
These simple steps provided below will help the candidates in getting the admission rank list. Only the candidates whose names will appear in the rank list will get the admission in the university as only they have qualified the exam. Rank list is important as through this they will be able to know whether they have qualified the exam or not.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Law University i.e. www.tndalu.ac.in
- On the home page, click on 5 years Admission Rank List
- Enter all the details required like your Registration Number and date of birth
- Click on the submit option
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.tndalu.ac.in