TMB Result 2017
Contents [hide] [hide]
- 1 TMB Result 2017
- 2 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Result 2017
- 3 www.tmb.in Clerk Result 2017
- 4 TMB Clerk Cut Off List 2017
- 5 TMB Clerk Further Selection process
- 6 Steps to Check TMB Clerk Merit List 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.tmb.in
The TamilNad Mercantile Bank has released the TMB Result for the Clerk position. The authority of the TMB has conducted the examination on 19th March 2017 which is the online Exam conducted at various centers affiliated with the TMB. Now the authorities now declare the result online just after the completion of the TMB Examination successfully. There are a large number of candidates who had applied for the exam that is Online Objective Test are required to download their TMB Clerk result available on its official website www.tmb.in.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Result 2017
All the applicants who had applied for the exam and now waiting for the result declaration are required to check and download their merit list available on its official website. The candidate can also check the cut off marks based on the categories. The TMB Bank has conducted the TMB Clerk Examination successfully at its various approved location on 19th March 2017. In order to select candidates, the organization has conducted the online examination to select the candidates for Clerk position. Candidates who score good marks in the exam will be going to appear in the next selection round that is interview round.
www.tmb.in Clerk Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||TamilNad Mercantile Bank|
|Name of the Examination||TMB Clerk Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Number of the Post||Various Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||8th February 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||22nd February 2017|
|Examination Date||19th March 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Examination Type||Online Objective Test|
TMB Clerk Cut Off List 2017
After the result declaration, the authority will then start conducting the Interview process to select the candidates. The selected candidate will get the call letter for the Interview process via email or SMS. The Cut Off marks for the TMB Clerk will be decided on the basis of Total vacant positions available that is number of seats available and the number of candidates who had applied as well as the candidate’s eligibility criteria. All the candidates whose score is more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the next selection round. The cut off marks and the answer sheet will help you analyzing the result or marks which the candidate will be going to obtain.
TMB Clerk Further Selection process
Students who score good marks in the First round Online Objective Test will be going to appear in the Second round which will be going to conduct after the result declaration. The selection of the candidate will be based on the scores of the candidate in two selection stages. The selected candidate will get the invitation to work at the branch office on the basis of 1-year probation period. After clearing both the rounds the candidate will get the job with posting location at anywhere in the India.
Steps to Check TMB Clerk Merit List 2017
- The candidate has to visit the TMB’s official website that is tmb.in.
- He or she has to search for the link to TMB Result 2017 located at the home page.
- Open the link and it will redirect you to the new page where you have to mention the details including the Application Number, Login details, DOB, and other details.
- After submitting the details, you will find the pdf of the merit list which contain all the selected candidate’s names.
- The candidates are required to save and download the file.
- Take the hard copy of the Merit List and keep it safe for future purpose.