TISS Recruitment 2019: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has recently issued the Recruitment Notification for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Jobs for 39 Vacancies. The organization has invited the Online Application of TISS Recruitment 2019. Wants to work as a Govt Employee in a Central Government Organisation is a dream for many aspirants. So Applicants who have qualified in Post Graduation, Ph.D.Degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for these posts on or before 15th June 2019.
Contenders who are going to participate in the Online Application process must visit the Official Notification to know the regarding details of TISS Recruitment 2019. All the individuals who are going to apply for TISS Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. Many candidates are in confuse on the time of submitting the offline application. So for those reasons we have mentioned all the details of TISS Notification 2019. Applicants must focus on the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application dates, Selection process, Application procedure.
Details of TISS Various Teaching Jobs Notification
|TISS Teaching Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Jobs|
|Organization:||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Post Date:||23rd May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||39 Vacancies|
|Education:||Post Graduation, Ph.D.Degree in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||30 years to 45 years|
|Method of Selection||Personal Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 23rd May 2019Last Date: 15th June 2019|
|TISS Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for TISS Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of TISS, i.e., tiss.edu.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.