Telangana ITI 2019 Online Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Admission to different ITI Institutions and its affiliated colleges are provided with the help of an admission procedure which will be conducted by the official authorities of the institution every year.
The government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training is the conducting authorities that organize and manages the admission procedure for the applicants every year and releases all the notification related to the admission procedure in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. The Director, Employment, and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will be responsible for providing admission to the applicants in different government and private industrial Training Instituted.
The admission procedure is commonly known as Telangana ITI Admission 2019. Authorities do not organize any separate entrance exam for the applicants to provide admission. However, applicants will get admission in the university by the merit list and performance in the counseling round.
Applicants who wish to get more future information’s about the Telangana ITI Admission 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, etc. can refer to the information given below in these articles. They can also go through the official website of the university to get more information.
Telangana ITI 2019 Notification – Application Releasing Soon
Telangana ITI 2019 Exam dates
We have mentioned below in the table all the important information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Availability of the application forms||Releasing Soon|
|Submission of application forms||In June 2019|
|Verification of certificates||In June 2019|
Telangana ITI 2019 Application form
We have mention below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- Telangana ITI 2019 Application Form will be Releasing Soon.
- Application forms will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Applicants who want to get the form needs to visit the official website of the university.
- After that applicants need to go through the prospectus and information brochure on the official website of the university.
- Then applicants need to read all the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- After that applicants need to access the application form.
- Once the application form is open applicants need to start filing the application form by entering the necessary required details and upload documents.
- Once the form is filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to submit the application form before the due date to avoid rejection of the same.
Telangana ITI 2019 Application fee
We have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is similar for all category applicants.
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 10/- as application fee for the admission procedure.
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process, and without paying application fee applicants will not be able to complete the application procedure and appear for the admission.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in cash in offline mode.
- The application fee can be paid at the time of verification at the respective verification center of the institute.
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the application fee is nonrefundable.
Telangana ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
We have mention below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- Educational qualification:
- SSC exam or any equivalent exam must be completed from a recognized board or university by the applicant who wants to get admission in the university.
- Those applicants are also eligible to appear for the admission procedure who have completed 8th standard from a recognized primary school.
- Recognized board:
- Applicants must have completed SSC exams from a recognized board like State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other board like Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Age criteria:
- Applicants must be above the age of 14 years as on 1st August 2019 at the time of admission to get admission in the university.
- No upper age limit is decided by the authorities.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
Telangana ITI 2019 Result/Merit List
We have mention below all the important information about the results/merit list for the reference of the applicants:
- After receiving all the application forms, authorities will prepare a separate merit list of the nominated applicants.
- It will be based on the information provided by the applicants about the marks secured by them in the past qualifying exams.
- Merit list will be updated on the official website itself.
- Authorities will notify applicants about the information about the merit list and seat allotment procedure by SMS on the registered phone number or on the official website itself.
Telangana ITI 2019 Admission Procedure
We have mention below all the important information about the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who want to get admission in the university needs to fill and submit the application form available on the official website of the university itself.
- The authorities do not organize any entrance exam for the applicants to provide admission to the institute.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the university will only be eligible to get admission in the institute.
- Official authorities will directly reject the application forms of the applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
- Applicants will get all the information about the eligibility criteria above in the criteria section as well as on the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to get more information about the verification centers, prospectus, seats available, etc. can visit the official website of the university and get all the information as needed.
- However, authorities will provide admission to the applicants by the merit list.
- Once the merit list is prepared, authorities will send SMS to the nominated applicants about the seat allotment procedure.
- Applicants can also go through the official website to get complete information about the seat allotment procedure.
- After the declaration of the merit list applicants is instructed to report to the center on the scheduled date and time.
- At the time of reporting to the center, applicants need to produce some necessary documents for the verification
- After completion of the verification procedure, applicants will get admission in the institutes.
- After verification process applicants need to pay the admission fee as decided by the authorities and confirm the admission in the institution.