SSC KKR Admit Card 2017: Eventually, Participants can download SSC KKR Admit Card for CAPF/CISF Exam now!! Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC KKR Recruitment Exam from 01/07/2017 to 05/07/2017. After the completion of entire selection procedure, well performers will be appointed as Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police. To collect more details or downloading the SSC KK Region Hall Ticket, you must scroll down this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
- Status of SSC KKR CISF Exam Admit Card
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Admit Card Link
- Way to download SSC KKR Hall Ticket
- SSC Exam Pattern
SC KKR Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||CISF and CAPF Exam|
|Date of the Examination||01/07/2017 to 05/07/2017|
|Name of the Positions||Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspectors|
|Status of SSC KKR Admit Card||Available|
Contenders are informed that Staff Selection Commission planned to conduct CAPF exam for Sub Inspector and CISF Exam for Assistant Sub-Inspectors Positions. Shortlisted contenders after the declaration of written exam result will appear for Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test followed by Written Test (Paper-2). Contenders can download their SSC KKR Admit Card 2018 by going through this page of www.privatejobshub.in or by visiting to the official website also.
Downloading Steps of Staff Selection Commission KKR Admit Card:
To download “Staff Selection Commission Call Letter”, contenders are required to go behind to the below pointed steps!!
- Subsequently, you need to reach to the official website of the organization that is ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- On the home page, you are required to move cursor to the “Important Links” section.
- Then you have to press “here to download Admission Certificate for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam, 2017 to be held from 1st July to 5th July, 2017” link.
- Now a new page will be displayed having some mandatory details as presented in below dialogue box.
- Then you are required to enter the asked details and send for submission by pressing “Search”.
- Eventually, your “SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Exam Admit Card” will be shown at your computer screen.
- At last you have to download “SSC KKR Sub Inspector Admit Card” or take a print out of it.
- Candidates are advised to bring the “SSC CAPF Exam Admit Card” along with the below presented documents while going for the examination.
Press Here: Download SSC KKR Exam Admit Card 2017
SSC SI CAPF Selection Procedure:
The Organization will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in below stated three phases, so have a glance at once!!
- Written Test (Paper-1)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- Written Test (Paper-2)