www.spscskm.gov.in LDC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||SPSC LDC Exam|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of the Post||100 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||13th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st July 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Candidates, who want to apply for SPSC LDC Jobs, must have the passing certificate for Class 12th Exam along with certificate of 3 months basic course in computer applications.
The age of the candidate must also be taken into mind while matching the eligibility criteria. The candidate’s age must lie between 18 years to 30 years of age where the minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age limit must be 30 years of age.
The selected candidate will get best salary of 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the grade pay of 2,600INR.
The candidate’s selection will be based on the candidate’s marks in the written exam as well as in the interview. There will be two selection rounds which the candidate has to meet to get the job.
Candidate has to pay 150INR as the application fees to apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs.
Starting Date for application form submission: 13th June 2017
Last Date to submit the application form: 31st July 2017
Steps to Apply for Sikkim PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of SPSC that is spscskm.gov.in.
- Search for the SPSC LDC advertisement placed in the recruitment section.
- Click on the advertisement and you will find the application form displayed in front of your system.
- Enter all the details mentioned in the application form and send the filled application form at its postal address before the last date of submission.
- Along with the application form, you have to post the scanned copy of your documents and certificates as well as fees receipt also.