|Name of Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Qualifications||10, +2 System of education|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||15/07/2017|
Contenders going to apply for Fitter, Carpenter, Painter, Welder, Machinist, MMV, PASAA and others must be passed 10, +2 System of education from any recognized Board/ Institution. After the completion of applying process, candidates will be selected on the basis of prepared merit list followed by Interview. To grab more details related to Southern Railway Recruitment 2018, candidates need to move their cursor down on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
Southern Railway Vacancies:
|Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur|
|Mechanic(HT.LT Equipment and Cable Joining)||–||05|
|Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ|
|Chennai Division – RS/AVD|
|Chennai Division – RS/TBM|
|Chennai Division – DSLlTNP|
|Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ|
|Chennai Division – RS/RPM|
Educational Qualification Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment:
Applying contenders for Southern Railway Recruitment must be completed 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent, 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from the recognized Board or Institution.
Get More Jobs:
Age Criteria for Southern Railway Jobs:
The upper age of the candidates will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for person with disabilities.
- Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R& AC – 15 to 22 years
- For Medical Laboratory Technician and ITI Category – 15 to 24 years
Salary Structure for Southern Railway Vacancy:
Appointed candidates will receive the following salary amount by the organization and other allowances will be decided as per their norms.
|During the first year of training||Rs.5,700/-|
|During the second year of training||Rs.6,500/-|
|During the third and fourth year of training||Rs.7,350/-|
|For Diesel Mechanic Trade|
|During the first year of training||Rs.5,900/-|
|During the second year of training||Rs.6,700/-|
|During a third of training||Rs.7,550/-|
Application Fee for Southern Railway Chennai Vacancies:
- Candidates are required to submit the non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- across Indian Postal order was drawn not earlier than the date of issue of this notification.
- The fee will be drawn in favour of the “WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI – 600 023” and payable at CHENNAI should be enclosed along with filled-in application towards Processing Fee.
Selection Procedure for Southern Railway Chennai Jobs:
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List and their performance in Interview. Candidates can check the medical standard by going through this page.
Read Also: Railway Recruitment Interview Tips
|Chest Measurement||Expansion should be less than 5 Cms.|
|Vision||There should be no evidence of any morbid condition or either eye or the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation of recurrence.|
Steps to apply for Southern Railway Vacancies:
- In the first step aspirants are required to go through the official web portal that is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Afterwards candidates have to go through the “News & Update” tab, presented at the menu bar.
- At the drop down list, contenders need to hit on “Current Events” link.
- After that, you are required to press the appropriate link of the “Southern Railway Recruitment Notification”.
- Read the complete notification and ensure the requisite eligibility for “SR Vacancies”.
- Now you have to download the application form and attach Bio- Data, Date of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation/ School leaving Certificate, Qualification Certificates and Experience Certificate.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for engagement as Act apprentice – combined notification no. 1/2017/ Act App/ CW/ PER”.
- Send the complete form to the below presented address on scheduled date.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Carriage And Wagon Works,
Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600 023
Find Out: Jobs in Chennai
Last date to send application form: 15/07/2017