South Central railways recruitment 2016, apply online:
The South Central Railways has announced the recruitment of candidates on the basis of the sports quota in the year 2016. The SCR sports quota recruitment 2016 application forms should be submitted by the aspiring applicants on or before the closing date of the submission of the South Central railways recruitment 2016 application form. The applicants can get all the required information to fill the application form for the South Central railways recruitment 2016 form this article. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria in this article as well as on the official website of SCR for the SCR jobs 2016.
SCR sports quota vacancies 2016, application form:
The notification of the South Central Railways jobs 2016 was published in the employment news paper also and it is available on the official website of the South central railways for the convenience of the candidates. The details of the jobs of the SCR recruitment 2016 are also given below. It is a great chance for all the sports persons to get into the government jobs via this SCR recruitment 2016. So apply for the South Central railways recruitment 2016 as soon as you can.
SCR recruitment 2016, vacancy details:
The SCR recruitment 2016 job details are given here.
Name of the recruiting authority: South Central Railway
Mode of application: Offline Mode
Number of vacancies : 21 posts
Name of the Post applied for: Sports Quota
|Events/games||Position||Total no of posts|
|Athletics (Women)||100 M/Triple Jump/Heptathlon, High Jump||04|
|Athletics (Men)||100 M/200 M/Triple Jump. Pole Vault||04|
|Basketball (Women)||Point Guard, Forward||02|
|Boxing (Men)||Welter Weight (69 Kgs.), Light Heavy Weight (81 Kgs.), Heavy Weight (91 Kgs.)||01|
|Cricket (Women)||Batswoman-cum- Medium pacer, medium pacer||03|
|Kabaddi (Women)||All Rounder||01|
|Handball (Women)||Centre position||02|
|Volleyball (Women)||All Rounder, Attacker||02|
South Central railways Jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
The applicants who wants to apply for the SCR recruitment 2016 should be at least 18 years of age and the maximum age should be 25 years. The age relaxation can be seen from the official website of the department.
Educational Qualification required:
The interested candidates should be 10th/12thPass to apply for the SCR jobs 2016. The other details can be checked from the official website of the railway department.
South Central railways jobs 2016, selection process:
Sports Norms for SCR Recruitment 2016:
- The applicant should have represented India in any of the Category-B Championships/ events.
- The candidates should have possessed at least 3rd Position in any Championships/ events of Category-C
- The applicant should have got at least 3rd Position National Championships in Senior, Youth orJunior level
- The applicant should have got 3rd Position (At least) in National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association in India.
- The candidates should have got at least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship
- The candidates should have got 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships in the senior category.
The mode of selection of applicants will be done through game trial and that will be followed by interview.
The general category applicants will have to pay Rs. 100 /. The other candidates are exempted from the application fee of any type.
Some important dates:
- Starting date of registration: already started
- Last date of submitting the SCR jobs 2016 application form: 17th October 2016
How to apply for the South Central railways Sports Quota jobs 2016:
- Applicants should make sure that they fill the application in his/her own handwriting in Hindi or English languageThe candidates should affix the recent passport size photo in the space provided for the SCR recruitment 2016.
- The applicants should check the other details to fill up the SCR recruitment 2016 application form the official website of the SCR department.
- The application for the SCR Sports quota recruitment 2016 should reach the given address before the last date.
Official website: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in