RRB NTPC Kolkata Admit Card 2017
- 1 RRB NTPC Kolkata Admit Card 2017
- 2 www.rrbkolkata.gov.in hall ticket 2017
- 3 RRB NTPC Kolkata Hall Ticket 2017
- 4 Selection Process:
- 5 RRB Kolkata Exam Pattern 2017
- 6 How to download the RRB Kolkata NTPC Mains Admit Card 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
RRB Kolkata Mains Admit Card 2017 has been released on the official website for the posts of Goods Guard, Station Master, TA and other posts. All the candidates those who have qualified the prelims exam successfully are suggested to download their mains exam as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. The RRB Kolkata Recruitment Board has completed the process of making the exam call letter for advertisement Number CEN 03/2015 for the positions of NTPC. A large number of candidates dream to have a government job in the railway department so all of them are suggested to prepare well according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Also, we have provided some simple steps to download the admit card easily without facing any difficulty.
www.rrbkolkata.gov.in hall ticket 2017
- Name of the Board: Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata
- Name of the Exam: RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam 2017
- Total Number of Posts in Kolkata: 1408 posts
- Total registered candidates: 9,15,648
- Total applicant per vacant post: 650 posts
- Exam Date: 17th, 18th, and 19th January 2017
- Admit card status: Available
- RRB NTPC Mains Result:To be announced soon after the exam
- CBT weight: 70%
- Aptitude test weight: 30%
- Official Website:rrbkolkata.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board is a government department there is around 19 railway recruitment board functioning in India. RRB Kolkata will conduct the exam for its various positions. The exam will be an online competitive exam with 100 multiple choice questions. The syllabus includes the topics from general knowledge, reasoning, general awareness, etc. The duration of the exam was of one and a half hour. There was negative marking for each wrong answer, so the candidates have to be sure before answering the questions. It is considered to be a tough competitive exam.
The candidates who have been selected on the computer based exam will have to go through another hurdle to qualify the aptitude test. So, the final selection of the candidates will be done the basis of their performances in the computer-based test as well as the aptitude test. The division of percentage will be 70% for the computer based test and 30% for the aptitude test. All the aspiring candidates have to perform well in both the sections to get the final call letter.
Therefore overall preparation is very important for this exam.
All the best for the exam and the other information about the declaration of the results will be uploaded soon.
RRB Kolkata Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
How to download the RRB Kolkata NTPC Mains Admit Card 2017?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. rrbkolkata.gov.in
- After that, the applicants must select suitable link of RRB Kolkata Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Clerk, Goods Guards, Junior Accountants Letter/ Permission Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card copy
- Enter your info such as Name, Name of the Exam, DOB, Application ID Number, Password, Mobile Number, and Email ID
- Click on submit option
- Save it and take a print out of your admit card to carry it at the time of the exam
- Because without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.