www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Admit Card 2017
The details of the RPSC Grade-2 Senior Teacher Admit Card 2017 are given below. For more information candidates are advised to check the official notification of the RPSC.
- Name of the Commission: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Examination: RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teachers Exam 2017
- Notification Type: RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teachers admit card
- Job Type: State Government Job
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in Rajasthan
- Date of the Examination: 26th April 2017 to 7th July 2017
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: Available
- Exam Pattern: There will be two written test which will be of 200 and 300 marks respectively. The question will of multiple choice type and each will carry 2 marks. There will be total 100 questions in the first paper which will be of 200 hours and the second paper will consist of 150 questions and will be of 2:30 hours. All the questions are compulsory.
- Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of the evaluation of the performance in the written test.
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Download Admit Card for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2017
The candidates need to go to the official website of the RPSC in order to download the admit card for the RPSC Grade-2 Hall Ticket. To download the admit card, candidates must have the registration number or the application number and other important details of the candidate’s registration. Here we are providing steps to download the admit card from the website.
- Go to the authorized website that is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then, find the option of the RPSC Grade-2 Admit Card 2017
- Click on the option after which a new page will open
- In this new page, details will be asked, fill the details correctly and submit them by clicking on the submit button.
- Your admit card will get open on your PC.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the download option provided at the top and take a print copy of it.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 Call Letter
The Call letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit card has a very important role to play during the examination. The candidate will not be allowed to write the examination. So, the candidates are advised to download the admit card at their earliest possible. The admit cards will be uploaded expectedly a week before the examination. The admit card will contain all the important details regarding the examination, such as the center name, address, roll number, exam date, and time, important instructions to be followed by the candidates. Please follow all the instructions to avoid any problem.