Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2016
- 2 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- 3 Rajasthan Police Careers
- 4 police.rajasthan.gov.in jobs 2016
- 5 How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification 2016 for Sub Inspector Posts is released with 350 number of posts. The applicants who are interested and are eligible and those who wish to apply for Government jobs of Police Department, their posts details are given here. The candidates of Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016 have to submit their application form through the online procedure. The last date for the submission of application forms will be released soon. The aspirants who want to be the part of Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 can be selected through Written Test/ Personal Interview with Physical tests.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up of Sub Inspector jobs. The aspirants who are interested to apply for these posts must check the eligibility criteria conditions. The aspirants who want to participate for the Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016, they have to apply through online mode. To know how to implement Raj Police Vacancies, follow the procedure given below. The candidates must have graduation degree to apply for Raj Police jobs. The aspirants have to pay the exam fee according to the notification information. The maximum age limit for the candidates who are interested to apply for the Sub Inspector jobs 2016 will be 20 years to 25 years.
Rajasthan Police Careers
RPSC is also called as Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The RPSC organizes recruitment through the competitive examination to RAS, RPS and RPS. The candidates who are interested and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions according to the Raj Police jobs can fill the Sub Inspector Recruitment. Those who are eagerly looking to apply for the Sub Inspector jobs of Raj Police Department can grab this great chance to get employed.
police.rajasthan.gov.in jobs 2016
For more information related to the Rajasthan Police department Recruitment 2016, i.e., Rajasthan Police Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the details given below. Find all the recent Government Jobs in the state of Rajasthan or from any other state on our website.
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board.
- Job Category: State Government jobs
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Vacancies: 350 posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment should have a degree in any particular discipline.
- For more related details check the Sub Inspector jobs notification.
- The applicants should have the minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
The applicants who are interested and are eligible in Rajasthan Police Recruitment will undergo the selection process through their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016?
The applicants who are eligible for the posts of Sub Inspector jobs can apply for the recruitment process through online, for that follow the steps given below of Rajasthan Police jobs:
- Visit the Rajasthan Police Department official website i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open the official notification link given below.
- Read all the details and requirements available in the official notification.
- Keep all the scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature, and other related certificates as per details available in the Rajasthan Police Jobs Notification.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the necessary details.
- Submit the filled application form after verifying details.
- Take printouts of the proposed application for future use.
- Online application form Starting Date: Available Soon.
- The Last date for Application submission with documents: Available Soon.