Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017
- Name of the Department: Police Department Rajasthan
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total No. of job: 10539 posts
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Post Date: 17 February 2017
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of submission of application form: Online mode
- Official website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested in the recruitment should have class 10th/ Secondary from any authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the different category candidates is provided as follows.
- Minimum age limit for the eligible candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for the eligible candidates: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
Selection Process: The selection process of the interested candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
For Male Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 168 cm
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)
- 10 km Race must be finished within 60 minutes
For Female Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- 5 km Race must be finished within 35 minutes
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 every month.
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 22 February 2017
- The last Date for submission of online application Form: 21 March 2017
- Exam Date: Available Soon
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, search and click on the link of constable recruitment
- Press on the link and read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Enter all the information in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on the submit tab
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it for future use.