Rajasthan BSTC Result 2017
Here in the table we have provided the short summary of the Rajasthan BSTC Exam and result which the candidate can check and get his or her result.
|Name of the Organization||University of Kota|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Basic School Training Certificate Entrance exam|
|Name of the Course||D.El.Ed course|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card availability dates||23rd April 2017|
|Date for Examination||30th April 2017|
|Examination Timings||2PM to 5PM|
|Result Status||Update Soon|
Rajasthan BSTC Cutoff Marks 2017
After the result declaration, officials of Rajasthan BSTC will be going to declare the cutoff marks for the Rajasthan BSTC Exam online. Here you can check the important dates for the Rajasthan BSTC Exam that is the Start Date, End Date, and exam date for the Rajasthan BSTC which helps to apply for the Rajasthan BSTC Jobs 2017. Every year, the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University conducts the Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course Exam in the month of April, May, and June. This time also the Rajasthan BSTC conducted the BSTC Pre Exam for the General and Sanskrit is conducted for Teacher Training Program for D.El.Ed. Course. Candidates who are searching for the instructor work must have the complete or passing certificate for this course.
|Starting Date to apply online||14th Feb 2017|
|Last date to deposit the application fees||2nd March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||5th April 2017|
|Examination Date||30th April 2017|
Steps to Download Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam Result 2017
Here the candidate can check the simple method and procedure which will help the candidate to open his or her result. Follow these steps and open your result.
- Go to its official website bstc2017.com.
- At the landing page, search for the Rajasthan BSTC Exam Result link.
- Click on the link and the candidate will find the redirected page where he or she has to provide the few details including the name of the candidate, roll number, and other details if asked.
- After entering all the details, candidate is required to submit the details.
- As soon as he or she submits the details another page will get open which is the result page.
- Check the total marks obtained by the candidate and other details mentioned on the result.
- Candidate can either download the result or he or she can take the print out of the result which he or she can use in future.