The official notification of the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 has been published by the Rajasthan Education Department. This notification has been published on the official website i.e, education.rajasthan.gov.in. For the recruitment, the interested candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022. About the recruitment process, we have shared the detailed information in this article. The aspects like what are the eligibility criteria and How an eligible candidate can apply for the recruitment process.
Rajasthan Elementary Education Department has invited applications through the official notification for the post of teacher. There are a total of 32,000 vacancies out of the 15,500 are fo the Primary level and the remaining 16,500 are for the Upper Primary Level. From 10th January 2022 to 9th February 2022 the online application process will take place. If you are a candidate then you can apply through Rajasthan’s recruitment portal i.e, www.sso.rajsthan.gov.in or www.recruitment.rajsthan.gov.in
By the education department, there are a total of four advertisements has published. The first advertisement is for the non-scheduled area, for the scheduled are the second advertisement has published. Whereas both these advertisements are for the post of Level-1 teacher also. For the non-scheduled are and for the scheduled area the advertisement third and fourth are published respectively. Both these advertisements are also for the post of Level-2 teacher.
- 0.1 Important Dates for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 0.2 Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1 How to Fill Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Important Dates for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Filling of online form- 10/01/2022
- Last Date of online form filling- 09/02/2022
- Date of Examination- To be announced
- Admit Card- Before Exam
Application Fees Rajasthan Teacher Exam 2022
- For General/ BC/ MBC/ EWS– Rs. 100
- NCL OBC- 70
- SC/ ST/ PH- 60
Note- You can pay fees through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Rajasthan E-Mitra.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Subject Wise Details for Non-TSP Area
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Rajasthan Teachers Recruitment 2022, eligibility criteria n terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification for Level -1:
- With a minimum of 50% marks, candidates must have passed 12th and a 2-year diploma in Elementary education.
- With a minimum of 45% marks, candidates must have passed 12th and a 2 years diploma in Elementary education as per NCTE Act 2002.
- With a minimum of 50% marks, Candidates must have 12th passed and they must have 4 years B.EI.ED degree.
Age Limit- The age of the candidate must be minimum of 18 years and not exceed a maximum of 40 years as of 1 January 2023.
Educational Qualification for Level-2
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree and a two-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- With a minimum of 50% marks, candidates must possess a graduation or post-graduation and a B.Ed degree.
- With a minimum of 45% marks, candidates must possess a graduation degree and have passed the B.Ed examination as per NCTE norms 2002.
- With minimum of 50% marks, candidates must be passed a 12th and possess a 4-year B.EI.ED degree.
- With a minimum of 50% marks, candidates must pass a 12th and possess a 4-year B.A.Ed or B.Sc.ED.
- With a minimum of 50% marks, candidates must possess graduation and a 1-year B.Ed degree.
Age Limit- The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and not exceed the maximum of 40 years as of 1 January 2023.
How to Fill Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form
You have to follow the following step-by-step guide to apply for the Rajasthan Teacher’s Recruitment 2022. After that, you will be able to apply for the Level-1 or Level-2 teacher’s post.
- Firstly you have to visit the recruitment portal of Rajasthan @recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- You will find a tab under the section of Ongoing Recruitment post visiting the recruitment portal which will be related to Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022. You will find an option of Apply Now below this.
- You will redirect to another webpage post tapping on the above-mentioned option where you will be asked to login SSO id. After login, fill the form and upload the required documents and credentials.
- You will be redirected to the payment page post completing the above-mentioned option where you will be asked to pay the application fee.
- After completing the payment finalize your application and take the printout for further usage.
After reading this article, we hope that you have gotten detailed information about Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022.