PU CET Syllabus 2020 Panjab University Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern Download Admission Test Syllabus 2020 Check Exam Question Paper Courses Wise Download PU CET Syllabus 2020
PU CET Syllabus 2020
About PU CET:
- Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
- 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
- Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
- Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies.
- University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
- University has 78 teaching and research departments and 15 Centers/Chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE ENTRANCE TEST (U.G):
The Test will be conducted in the subjects of (i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry (iii) Biology (iv) Mathematics. The scheme of the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test is given below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks allotted to each question||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper- I Mathematics||60||02||120||70 Minutes|
|Paper- II Physics||60||02||120||70 Minutes|
|Paper- III Chemistry||60||02||120||70 Minutes|
|Paper- IV Biology||60||02||120||70 Minutes|
- For every wrong answer, 25% marks allotted to the question will be deducted.
- The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
Eligibility Conditions and Scheme of Test (P.G):
Exam Pattern & Syllabus Pdf – Click Here to Download
Sample Question Papers:
For Enquiries about Test contact(From 10:00 a.m to 04:00 p.m.)
|1. Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.)|
|2. Office Superintendent (C.E.T.)|
|3. Controller of Examinations|
|4. Enquiry Office 0172- 2534829, 9855531122 0172-2534829, 8283823191 0172- 2534811, 2541825 0172- 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 1801802065|
Important Link Area