Police Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date||More Details|
|Rajasthan Police||10500-Constable/SI/Platoon Commander||Different||More Details|
|Bihar Police||7946- Special Auxiliary Police||Different||More Details|
|Indian Coast Guard||Store Keeper/ Motor Transport Driver/ Lascar I Class/ MTS(Multi Tasking Staff)||Different||More Details|
|Indian Navy||Steward/Cheff/Hygienist||Different||More Details|
|IRB Police||17000- Constable||Different||More Details|
|Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam||205-Multi Tasking Staff||Within 45 Days||More Details|
|Ministry of home Affairs||6076-Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive etc||Updated Soon||More Details|
|DRDO RAC||Scientist F & E||Updated Soon||More Details|
|Jharkhand Police||10159-Constable||Updated Soon||More Details|
|UP Police||1.5 Lakh+||Updated Soon||More Details|
|Territorial Army||Officer||30-07-2017||More Details|
|Odisha Police||92-Odisha Gorkha Sepoys||31-07-2017||More Details|
Looking for Police Jobs Notification? Available Here
Those applicants who are searching for the Latest State Wise Police Recruitment they must check the Police Vacancy notification, no of vacancies and Exam Dates which are given on this page. All the essential details are well furnished by the team of privatejobshub.in. You can select suitable job for you and can apply from this page. By these links you may get full details about available vacancies. Choose any particular link according to your wish and go through it.
|Get Upcoming: Defence Jobs|
New page will open where you can check know about all details regarding that notification. After reading procedure to apply you can easily apply for that job. Some of the posts are as follows Stenographer, Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Special Auxiliary Police, Commandant, Colonel, Sub-Inspector, Police Sub-Inspector and Naib-Subedar etc.
Qualification Required for Police Jobs:
Police of various states like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Tripura, MP, Jharkhand, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar, Meghalaya, MP Vyapam, MP, Tripura etc releases notification time to time for recruitment of skilled candidates against various vacancies at various departments in Police.
- Those applicants who have completed their education like intermediate, graduation, post graduations they can apply for Police Jobs.
- Applicants, whose desire to make their career by getting Police Jobs, may check above provides Recruitment Notifications and apply to concerned designation before last date.
- Candidates possess qualification like 8th / 10th /12th/ Graduation / Post Graduation can apply for Indian Police Recruitment.
- Lower level posts require lower level qualification and Higher Level Posts require higher level qualification like 10th / 12th are sufficient for the post of Constable and Head Constable while Graduation is required for Inspector posts.
|Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:|
|Jobs By Qualification|
Which type of Benefits Police Departments Provides?
If contenders will be getting appointed for applied posts, they will attain many types of benefits from the organizations like selected job hunters will retain attractive and impressive salary packages with home facility, plus other admissible allowances which will be provided by recognized association as per rules & regulations.
Main benefit of making their career in Government sector is that, after retirement he or she will obtain pension plan and by obtaining this type of pension plans his or her future will be secured. Now a day’s many organizations gives job opportunities on time to time basis through written test or interview process.
|Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:|
|Sarkari Naukri Current Notification|
Central Agencies List:
Central Agencies List is divided in to two parts that are Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions:
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF):
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions:
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI),
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence,
- Indian Income-tax Department,
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
|Jobs by Category|
|Jobs by Organization|
Ranks in the Police forces of India:
- Commissioner of Police (CP) or Director General of Police (DGP)
- Special Commissioner of Police (Spl CP) or Additional Director General of Police (ADGP)
- Additional Commissioner of Police (Addl CP) or Inspector General of Police (IGP)
- Joint Commissioner of Police (JCP) or Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIGP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (Selection Grade) (DCP) or Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) or Superintendent of Police (SP)
- Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Addl DCP) or Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP)
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) or Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Assistant Superintendent of Police-2 (ASP-2) (IPS Probationary Rank: 2nd year of service)
- Assistant Superintendent of Police-1 (ASP-1) (IPS Probationary Rank: 1st year of service)
|Availability of Getting State Wise Jobs Here:|
|Latest State Wise Govt Jobs|
In India, Police department works for support law, maintain order and keep peace everywhere and also work in company with the society to defend life and property, avoid crime and disorder, notice and arrest offenders and preserve a sense of security in the society.
Now, Police department is also hiring women for various posts. Mainly they resolve the investigate cases relating to problems of women including cases of demand of dowry, immoral traffic in women and girls, rape, eve-teasing, etc.
|Get Current Weekly Jobs Here:|
|Weekly Employment News|
Visitors are required to visit this web portal that is resultsalertac.in for any information about Police Jobs 2017. You are advised to save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access regarding Police Jobs. You can also follow us on Facbook and Google+. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for the latest updates. If you want to ask something then drops the comment in the comment box which is given below.