OFB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 4110 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has advertised notification for the recruitment of 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ vacancies in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
OFB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 4110
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Name of the State & Factory:
A. Bihar: 62 Posts
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62 Posts
B.Chandigarh: 50 Posts
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50 Posts
C. Maharashtra: 976 Posts
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 Posts
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84 Posts
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 Posts
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 Posts
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181 Posts
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 Posts
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824 Posts
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 Posts
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 Posts
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 Posts
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129 Posts
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 Posts
14. Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ): 230 Posts
E. Orissa: 465 Posts
15. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465 Pots
F. Tamil Nadu: 306 Posts
16. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09 Posts
17. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05 Posts
18. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292 Posts
G. Telangana: 133 Posts
Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 Posts
H. Uttarakhand: 298 Posts
20. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138 Posts
21. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 Posts
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871 Posts
22. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179 Posts
23. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499 Posts
24. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193 Posts
J. West Bengal: 125 Posts
25. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 32 years (Minimum Age 18 years for all categories) as on the closing date of online applications. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) for Semi Skilled Workman Pots, Matriculation for Labour Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- as application fees will be directed to the payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) / Physically Handicapped / Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 29-05-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-06-2017.
For more details like experience, reservation, duration & other information click on the link given below….