Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- 2 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 3 orissa police constable application form
- 4 odishapolice.gov.in apply online
- 5 odisha police recruitment eligibility
- 6 Odisha Police Vacancy Details 2017
- 7 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 – 521 Police Constable Application Form
- 8 Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- 9 Official Website : odishapolice.gov.in
State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack has circulated an employment notification. According to this notification, the department invites talented and ambitious candidate for the recruitment of 521 vacant posts of Constable in Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF). This recruitment is for both Male and Female candidate.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The candidate having the minimum educational qualification should apply for Odisha Police 521 Recruitment 2017. To get details info on this Recruitment applicant should go through the official notification available on the official website: odishapolice.gov.in. After getting the detailed info candidate those who are interested in applying for Constable Post have to fill the information required in the application form available on the official site and send a Hard Copy to the address of the Board.
orissa police constable application form
Online Registration for the Application form will start from 5th December 2016 and will end on 04th January 2017. So, the aspirants willing to apply for Constable Post must have to apply within the above two dates.
odishapolice.gov.in apply online
- Name of the Department: Odisha Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total Number of Post: 521
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 10th class
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/- for general category candidates and free for SC/ ST candidates
- Application Status: started from 5th December 2016
- Deadline: 04th January 2017
- Selection Process: Physical measurement Test/ physical efficiency Test, Driving Test, Written examination and Medical Test.
- Website: odishapolice.gov.in
odisha police recruitment eligibility
Age of candidate must be between 18 to 23 years to get eligible for Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Upper age limit will not be relaxed for general category but upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per Government rules issued from time to time. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC Candidates. Application fees which will be paid by applied candidate during the registration form is Rs. 200/-. No fees required for Reserved and Physically handicapped candidate and female candidates. Fees must be paid through demand draft (DD)/ Postal Order payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the district.
Odisha Police Vacancy Details 2017
- UR – 261 Posts
- SEBC – 58 Posts
- SC – 85 Posts
- ST – 117 Posts
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 – 521 Police Constable Application Form
Minimum educational require for Constable Post is Candidates must have completed Matriculation or 10th Class or its equivalent from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council. Candidates will be selected based on physical measurement/ physical efficiency test, driving test and written examination, medical test. the selection process for Odisha Police Recruitment is based on the performance of the applicant in Physical Standards/ Physical efficiency Test, driving test and written examination, medical test and written test. The candidates who qualify in the Physical Standards Test according to the eligibility will need to attend the driving test of further process. A candidate gets eliminated from the recruitment process as soon as he/she fails to qualify in any PST or PET.
The result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.