Noida Metro Recruitment 2016-17
The Noida Metro Railway Recruitment Boardhas released the most awaited recruitment notice related to the Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2016-2017 for 745 number of vacancies for the posts of Station Controller, Maintainer, Engineer, and different other. The aspirants those who are interested in doing railway jobs in Noida then this is great chance for them to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible and to get a job in the Department of Noida Metro Railway Board. Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of the Department i.e. www.eapplicationonline.com. Noida Metro Rail Jobs 2016-17 also give the facility to aspirants to apply for more than one post as per their academics qualification. ITI candidates can also apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 15th December 2016.
Noida Metro Railway Corporation
Noida Metro Rail Corporation has linked up the two modern cities Noida and Greater Noida with the help of the metro rail. This metro line will connect the New Delhi to one of the satellite cities near to it. The work of this metro line is under construction. A large number of applicants dream to have a job in this sector so it’s a great chance for them to apply for the recruitment before the last date and to secure their position in the job.
eapplicationonline.com Vacancies Details
- Name of the Department:Noida Metro Railway Corporation
- Total Number of Posts:745 vacancies
- Application Mode:Online
- Official Website:eapplicationonline.com
- Pay Scale:As per the norms of the organization.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 194 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 63 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 59 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil: 20 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 18 post
- Office Assistant: 06 posts
- Account Assistant: 08 posts
- Maintainer: 311 + posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess three years Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent program from a well-known recognized Government University/ Institute.
Age Limit: The post wise age limit of the applicants is provided below. So, candidates must check it before applying for the recruitment.
- Office Assistant, Account Assistant, & Stenographer: 18 to 28 years
- Maintainer: 18 to 25 years
- All other posts: 18 to 28 years
Application Fee: Application fee for the Unreserved & OBC category candidates is Rs. 400/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal interview, medical test and psycho test.
How to fill NMRC Recruitment Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.eapplicationonline.com.
- Before applying, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria conditions and other info.
- After checking the information, click on the apply option
- Fill all the info related to the age, personal details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport colour photograph, signature, caste certificate
- Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number will be generated
- Bank Challan will be in Triplicate copy (1st Copy- Bank copy, 2nd copy- candidate’s party, and 3rd Copy- NMRC’s Copy)
- Take a print out of the application form and submit with the exam fee in any Branch of State Bank of Challan only after a minimum of 24 hours of generation of the Bank Challan.
- Take a print out of the Bank Challan and application at a safe place for further use.
NMRC Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 5th November 2016
- Application charges to be paid between: from 7th November 2016 to 19th December 2016
- Bank Challan Generated: 15th December 2016
- The last date for submission of online application form: 15th December 2016