National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017
- 1 National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017
- 2 NIA Inspector SI/ ASI Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.nia.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notice
- 4 NIA Vacancy Details
- 5 How to Apply for the NIA Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form?
- 6 Postal Address to Send Envelope:
- 7 NIA Recruitment Important Dates:
- 8 Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
The National Investigation Agency has released a recruitment notice for the candidates those who are interested. The applicants have to apply through offline mode. The application forms are invited by the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India. There are total 111 number of vacancies for the posts of SI ASI Inspector. If any of the candidates have dreamed of having a reputed Government Job 2017 now they can apply as soon as possible or before the last date as it’s a great chance for them.
All the eligible and interested applicants have to appear for all the rounds of the selection process. Applicants have to send their application form offline to the postal address mentioned at the end of this web page before the last date. And the last date to apply for the recruitment is 23 January 2017. After this date, no application form will be accepted by the recruitment board. For more details and the recent news of National Investigation Agency, SI ASI Recruitment 2017 applicants are suggested to stay connected with us.
The posts available in the department are of Inspector, Assistant Inspector, and Sub Inspector. We suggest to all applicants those who are eligible that this is a great chance for them to get a government job and register their National Investigation Agency Inspector Jobs 2017 Application Form before the last date i.e. 23rd January 2017. Whenever candidates fill the application form, fill the details carefully avoiding errors and attach all required certificates and send through envelope. The first process of the selection process is written exam. Candidates need to download their admit card before appearing for the written exam.
www.nia.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notice
- Name of the Organization: National Investigation Agency
- Name of the Posts: Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Posts: 111 Vacancies
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: India
- Mode to Apply Application Form: Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 23 December 2016
- The Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: Within 01 Week
- Official Website:nia.gov.in
NIA Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Sub Inspector||54 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||34 Posts|
|Total Posts||111 Posts|
Education Qualification: Candidates need to complete the graduation degree from the authorized University.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidates should not be more than 56 Years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
How to Apply for the NIA Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. nia.gov.in
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Mark the signature and attach the photo at the appropriate space.
- Attach all the required certificates and application form patch in an envelope.
- Send at the official address which is mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Envelope:
The DIG (Adm),
NIA HQ, 7TH Floor,
Jai Singh Road,
NIA Recruitment Important Dates:
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: 23 December 2016
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form: 23 December 2016