Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2016
The applicants those who satisfy the eligibility criteria in all the conditions are being invited by the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited for 18 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer, PA/ Personal Secretary, Deputy Accountant, and Deputy Engineer in various department on the contractual basis. For the same goal, the MMRCL has currently declared the MMRCL Recruitment 2016 Notification. Apply online for the MMRCL Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 02nd September 2016 by visiting the official website given below. Complete details like the eligibility criteria conditions, selection process, the application procedure is the article below, and applicants are suggested to go through it before applying online for Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a nodal constitution which is important for the implementation project of Mumbai Metro Line–3. It’s a joint project of the GOI and the GOM (Government of Maharashtra) on 50:50 sharing basis. Mumbai Metro is the transport system serving the Mumbai city of Maharashtra State. In every year, it will issue a large number of vacancies for different posts. The paper will consist of total 100 marks and the subjects include General Aptitude and Domain Knowledge.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Department: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total no. of Posts: 18 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Engineer-II: 07 Posts
- Deputy Engineer: 01 Posts
- PA/ Personal Secretary: 04 Posts
- Deputy Accountant: 05 Posts
- Assistant: 01 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General: 10 posts
- OBC: 03 posts
- SC: 03 posts
- ST: 02 posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Railway Jobs
mmrcl.com jobs 2016
Educational Qualification: Aspirants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment must have degree/ diploma in the respective field of engineering/ B.Com.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the applicant those who are interested in these posts is provided below.
- Deputy/ Junior Engineer: Not more than 35 Years
- All other Posts: Not more than 33 Years
Application Fee: The application fee for the aspirants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment is given below.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 400/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Online Computer Based Assessment Test
Salary: Aspirants are suggested to visit the official notification of the recruitment for more information related to the post-wise salary structure.
How to apply for the Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2016?
Applicants those who are willing in the Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2016 can apply online for the 18 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer, Deputy Accountant, PA/ Personal Secretary, and Deputy Engineer in various positions on the contractual basis. The last date for the MMRCL Jobs 2016 Online Application Form Submission is 02nd September 2016. Here below we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily without facing any kind of difficulty.
- First, visit the official website provided below.
- Then, enter all the personal and professional information in convenient columns.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as given in the official notification.
- At last, submit the MMRCL Recruitment Online Application Form 2016.
- Then, take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting Date of submission of online application form: 13th August 2016
- The Last Date to apply online: 02nd September 2016