www.msrtc.gov.in Conductor Vacancy 2017
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
- Name of the Posts: Driver, Conductor and Clerk (Assistant)
- Total No. of Vacancies:14247 Posts
- Date of Application: January 2017
- Application form: Released
- Exam Date : 2nd July 2017
- Official Website: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in | www.msrtcexam.in
www.mahast.in Driver Bharti 2017
A large number of candidates those who are unemployed and are looking for a job in the state of Maharashtra are suggested to apply for the recruitment. The applicants those who will apply for this recruitment are advised to prepare well for the exam. If you are not prepared for the exam then it will be a tough competition for you. The interested applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.msrtc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 12th from any authorized board of education. Applicants should have a good knowledge of the Marathi Language and driving license for the driver is essential.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Applicants should not be more than 35 years or less than 21 years.
Selection Procedure: To applicants will be selected for the desired posts on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
MSRTC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 12th January 2017
- The Last date for the submission of application form: 03rd February 2017
- Date of the Exam: 2nd July 2017
How to apply for the MSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, open the official website of the department MSRTC i.e. msrtc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the vacancy for the posts of driver and conductor
- Then, click on the application form for conductor and driver posts
- Fill all the necessary info without any error
- Uploaded the Photograph and Signature
- Pay the online application fee using banking credit card or by the bank challan as per your convenience.
- Click on the submit option to deposit your application form online.