MPSC Tax Assistant Results 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification declaring the result of Maharashtra Tax Assistant written Exam 2016. Maharashtra Public Services Commission had conducted the Tax Assistant written Exam on scheduled date 28th of August 2016. According to the MPSC the evaluation process of the Tax Assistant written Exam is at the last level and very soon, it will be declaring the result and the merit list of the selected candidate. The selected candidate will be called for the interview round, which is an important part of the section process.
www.mpsc.gov.in Results 2016
- Name of the Organization: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the examination: Maharashtra Tax Assistant written Exam 2016
- Notification Type: Result
- Number of Vacancies Available: 450
- Name of the Post: Tax Assistant
- Job Type: State Government Job
- Job Location: Anywhere in Maharashtra
- Examination Date: 28th of August 2016
- Answer Key Status: available
- Declaration Date of the Result: will be available soon
- Selection Process: The final selection of the candidate for the recruitment will be done on the basis of the evaluation of the written examination and the interview. The candidates, who will get shortlisted in the written examination, will be called for the interview round.
- Official Portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC Cut-Off 2016
According to the press release notice of the MPSC, the result of the Maharashtra Tax Assistant written Examination which was held on 28th August, 2016, shall be declared within 45 days tentatively of the examination date at the recruitment website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The cut-off for the exam will also be published soon on the official website. Candidates are required to check the answer keys and the cut-off so that that can get the idea of their result. The cut-off mark will be made available according to the category. Candidates who are expecting for an affirmative result are advised to prepare for the interview round. After clearing the interview round only, the candidate will get recruited for the Tax Assistant Post.
Candidates who have taken the examination, for the Maharashtra Tax Assistant posts can download the merit list of the concerned exam from the official website of the MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in. We know that the candidates are anxiously waiting for the exam result, but the evaluation process takes times when the capacity of the examinees is very huge. We will be providing all the latest information on this page. To remain updated with all the latest information, candidates are suggested to visit our Jaggy page. For, more details, candidates are always advised to check the official site of the concerned organization.
How to Check Maharashtra Tax Assistant Exam 2016 Result
The applicants, who have taken the Maharashtra Tax Assistant Exam for the year 2016, can check their results online, at the authorized site of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. This result is not the final result and the candidate is required to download the call letter for the interview once he/she gets selected in the written test. To check the result, simply follow these easy steps which are given below.
- Go to the official website of the MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in and then click on the concerned link.
- Give all the asked details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Download the result of the merit list displayed on the screen and get a print-out copy of it.
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in