MPSC Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra Government has invited online application forms from the applicants to apply online for the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 for the different 135 number of vacancies for the posts of SI, Commissioner, Chief Municipal Officer, Assistant Director, and many other posts. It is informed to all the aspirants that they may fill the MPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form by visiting its official website on or before the last date i.e. 20th August 2016. Those applicants who are searching for the Maharashtra PSC Govt jobs they may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016 through its official website i.e. given below at the end of this webpage. The MPSC will conduct Maharashtra State Service Main Examination 2016 for the recruitment of these posts.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a Maharashtra (MPSC) State government corporation. This firm is responsible for filling up of the empty posts in different Government departments of the state of Maharashtra. On the periodic basis, it issues a recruitment notification and organizes the examination for the selection of applicants who are eligible. The main office is situated in Mumbai. Currently, Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 released latest Graduate Jobs notification for the recruitment of 135 number of talented and capable aspirants for different posts.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can check Maharashtra state service main exam 2016 advertisement and ready to attempt preliminary and main examinations. All the other information related to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, important date, important links, how to apply procedure, and hiring process etc. are provided below in this web page. So, applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for the latest updates and kindly keep visiting this web page for the upcoming job notifications.
MPSC PSC Vacancies Details 2016:
Name of the Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Total No. of posts: 135 posts
Name of the Exam: Maharashtra State Service Main Exam, 2016
Details of the Posts:
- Nayab Tehsildar: 10 posts
- Additional District Magistrate (ADM): 05 posts
- Deputy superintendent State Excise: 02 posts
- Police Sub-Inspector/Assistant Police Commissioner: 30 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Land Records: 01 post
- Deputy Sales Tax Commissioner: 06 posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-operative Society: 08 posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer: 06 posts
- Cell Officer: 20 posts
- Assistant Director: 08 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 01 post
- Chief Municipal Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer: 05 posts
- Tehsildar: 19 posts
- Deputy Education Officer: 12 posts
Educational Qualification: The education qualification of the candidates to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 must have completed Graduation from any well-known authorized University in the relevant discipline and must have knowledge of Marathi Language. Applicants are suggested to click on the latest Defence Jobs page and get good career chance.
Age Limit: The age limit of the aspirants must be 19 years as a minimum age and 33 years as maximum age which will be considered as on 1st August 2016.
Pay Scale: The salary of the selected applicants will gets the following amount as group wise:
- Group A Vacancies is Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
- Group B Vacancies is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
How to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2016?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates need to register with unique email id and valid contact number.
- Download the MPSC Official Notification available there
- Read all the details available in the notification carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details in the application form
- Then Upload all the scan certificates, photo and signature of the candidates.
- Then validate the application form.
- And then submit the application form on or before the last date i.e. 20th August 2016.
- After then aspirants are needed to make payment of application fees.
- Aspirants may pay through online/ debit card/ credit card/ internet banking on or before the last date i.e. 22nd August 2016
- Then take a hard copy of it for future use.
- The Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 06th August 2016
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th August 2016
- The Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 22nd August 2016
- Date of Exam: 24th, 25th, & 26th September 2016