MP SET Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor/ Lecturers|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th December 2016|
|Last date to Apply||5th January 2017|
|Date of the exam||28th February 2017 to 8thMarch 2017|
|Category||Result/Cut off Marks/Merit List|
Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Merit List 2017
If the candidate is searching for the result date online then this is to inform the candidates can check and download their result which is going to be published in April/May 2017. The MPSET exam was conducted to select the outstanding and intelligent candidates for various teaching posts. The selection of the candidate will be based on his or her exam performance and the scores of the applicant obtained in the Interview process. To get the job the candidate has to clear all the selection rounds. Here we have covered each and every detail which you can check and grab from it.
MPSET Exam Pattern Details
The MPSET examination was attended by the large number of candidates. In the MPSET 2017, there are three papers which were organized by the authorities where the paper 1 was common to all the applicants while the Paper 2 and 3 is the subject oriented papers. All these examination were conducted successfully at various exam centers in the MP state. This time the MPPSC conducted the exam for the Eligibility test 2017 from 25th Feb 2017 to 8th March 2017 and the result for the same will be going to upload soon.
Download MPSET Result 2017 from its official website
- Firstly, the candidate has to navigate the official website of MPPSC that is mppsc.nic.in.
- After clicking on the result section the candidate will then find the list of the result and examination links.
- Choose your required link and click on it.
- After clicking on the link it will redirect you to the new page where you have to enter your details including the Examination and personal details.
- After submitting the details the candidate will then find the result in front of the screen which he or she has to check and then download it.
- Take the hard copy of the Result and keep it safe for future use.