MH CET Law Result 2017
- 1 MH CET Law Result 2017
- 2 Maharashtra CET law result Important Dates:
- 3 Important Details related to Maharashtra CET law result 2017:
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Maharashtra is soon going to release the MH CET Law Result 2017 on 1st June 2017 now, as the result date of MH CET Law 2017 has been postponed. Now, the department will declare the result for MH CET LLB 3-year programme on 2nd June 2017. The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Maharashtra has issued a notice for the delay in announcement of Maharashtra CET Law Result 2017. Applicants those who are looking for their result eagerly will be able to check their qualifying status for Maharashtra CET Law 2017 through an online system administered by DHE Maharashtra. MH CET Law Results 2017 will specify qualifying status of the Maharashtra state law entrance exam takers. Applicants will have to access their registered login accounts to check the MH CET Law results 2017. Moreover, the applicants those who have appeared will be able to download their score card of MH CET Law 2017, along with the result of DHE Maharashtra administered law exam. Also, the applicants must note that the DHE will be releasing the separate result for each of the undergraduate law programmes– three-year LLB and five-year integrated LLB. Applicants can read further details to check their MH CET Law 2017 result and download their score cards of Maharashtra CET law.
Maharashtra CET law result Important Dates:
|S. No.||MH CET Law 2017 programme||Result Dates|
|1.||Five-year LLB programmes||2nd June 2017 (Earlier May 30, 2017)|
|2.||Three-year LLB programmes||1st June 2017 (Earlier May 30, 2017)|
- The department of DHE Maharashtra will not send any print out of Maharashtra CET Law result 2017 to any of the applicants through post or via any other means.
- All the applicants those who are searching for their MH CET law result 2017 will be able to download it by visiting the official website of the department.
- The result of MH CET Law 2017 will specify marks scored by the applicant in each section of the Maharashtra Law entrance exam.
- MH CET Law 2017 result sheet will also be released the overall rank secured by the applicants.
- According to the state DHE, the result of MH CET Law 2017 will be deemed final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
- These MH CET Law results 2017 will be released on the basis of seat allotment process during counselling.
- Applicants those who will be getting a rank and declared qualified according to Maharashtra CET Law results 2017 will be considered eligible for admission into the respective undergraduate law courses.
Steps to check the Maharashtra CET Law Result 2017 is provided in the article below. With the help of these steps candidates will be able to check their result easily without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website of MH CET Law result 2017.
- Enter the Maharashtra CET Law Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Check your Maharashtra CET Law 2017 result.
- Download a hard copy of the result sheet of MH CET Law 2017.
A large number of candidates had appeared for this exam and are now looking for their exam result eagerly. All the applicants are hereby informed that a direct link will be generated on this web page as soon as the result will be declared on the official website. So, for all the latest updates and to check the exam result easily without any difficulty candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web page. All the appeared candidates are suggested to have patience as their exam result will be issued soon by the department. Our team wishes you all the best for your result.