Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 for the total number of 6205 vacancies for the posts of Principal, Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduation Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher. This is one of the recent recruitment for the aspirants those who are searching for the government job in the state, now they may fill the online application form of KVS Jobs 2016 by visiting its official website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. This is great news for the aspirants who want to make the career with KVS can apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 17th October 2016. Here below on this web page, we have provided all the information which are required to apply KVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2016.
The Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) are a system of Central Government Schools in the country that have been set up under the aegis of the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It consists of over a thousand schools in and three abroad. The Kendriya Vidyalayas Sangathan system came into existence in the year 1963 under the name “Central Schools”. All the schools are recognized to Central Board of Secondary Education. Its aim is to teach children of the Indian Defence Service (IDS) personnel who are often posted to remote locations. Currently, the organization has released 6205 number of vacancies against different posts in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Applicants may also check for the recent teaching jobs from this website.
KVS Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Department: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Total Number of Vacancies: 6205 posts
- Name of the Posts:Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post-Graduation Teacher, Primary Teacher
- Jobs Role: Teaching
- Job Type: Government Job
|Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||OH||HH|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group-B||66||240||134||486||926||16||10|
www.kvsangathan.nic.in job details:
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are going to apply for KVS Recruitment 2016 they must have completed their Graduation, Posts Graduation from well-known authorized university or institution with minimum qualifying marks. Here below, we have provided the complete post wise educational qualification details.
- For the post of Principal: Master’s Degree with 45 % aggregate marks with B.Ed or its equivalent.
- For the post of Post-Graduate Teacher: M.Sc. from regional college of education of NCERT or master’s degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- For the post of Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. / ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks.
- For the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs): Bachelor Degree from regional college of education of NCERT with at least 50 % marks. Also, the knowledge of computer is must.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidates for the various posts are provided below:
- For the post of Principal: 35 to 50 years
- For the post of TGT: 35 years
- For the post of PGT: 40 years
- For the post of Teacher: 30 years
Also, the relaxation in age is given to the aspirants those who are talented and are capable as per rules and regulations of government and that is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for women (SC/ ST) except for the posts of Principal.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the aspirants those who get selected for the above positions will get following amount as per the rules:
- For the post of Principal: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7, 600/-
- For the post of TGT: Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 600/-
- For the post of PGT: Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 800/-
- For the post of PRT: Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 200/-
Application Fees: The application fee for the willing candidates is different for various category applicants.
- Principal: Rs.1200/-
- TGT’s: Rs.750/-
- PGT’s: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): Rs.750/-
Selection Process: The candidates may get selected for the above-mentioned posts on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
How to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2016?
- Click on the official website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then, click on the appropriate apply online link
- Then, register with email id and contact number
- Then, login with system generated login and password
- Fill the required information and upload all the scanned copies of the documents
- Verify the application form to avoid errors
- After verification, applicants may click on the submit option
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.
KVS Recruitment Important Date:
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 27th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17th October 2016
- Last date of Application Fees: 22nd October 2016
- Exam Date (Expected): November/ December 2016