JKCET Results 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Examination||Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Course||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Announcement Regarding||JKCET Result 2017|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Date of the examination||28th May 2017|
|Result Date||June 2017|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|Category||Result/Cutoff Marks/Merit List|
JKCET 2017 Cutoff Marks
The marks obtained by the candidate must be 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects whereas if the candidate belongs to the reserved category then he or she must get 40% marks in all the three subjects. After the result declaration, the Authority will soon release the cut off list for the JKCET 2017 exam on its official website www.jakbopee.org.
JKCET Merit List 2017
The merit list is prepared by the authorities of the JKBOPEE, which is based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. If two candidates get equal merits, then the authority will decide the merit of the candidate based on these conditions:
- If the marks obtained by the candidate in Biology and Math are same, then candidate whose score is more in Chemistry will get the higher position.
- Candidates whose age is more will be given more preference at the time of the merit list preparation.
JKCET 2017 Counselling Dates
After the result and merit list declaration, the authority will then start their counseling process so that the candidate get their seats allotted in the Institute. For counseling process, candidate has to carry various documents required at the time of the counseling which are as follows
- 10th Mark sheet
- Address Proof
- All academic mark sheets.
- Reserved category certificate
- Fees Challan receipt copy.
Steps to Check JKCET 2017 Result
To check the result of the JKCET is very easy, all you have to follow the simple procedure to find the result which we have listed below.
- Go to JKBOPEE’s official website jakbopee.org.
- Search for the JKCET Result 2017 link at JKBOPEE website’s landing page.
- After finding out the link, the candidate has to click on the link which will redirect you to the new page.
- In the redirected page, the candidate has to write the details including the roll number, date of birth, and other details.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button which will show you the result displayed in front of your screen.
- Take the print out of the result and keep it safe for future usage.
Team jaggy.in will also update current details regarding Jammu Kashmir Common Entrance Examination (JKCET) Results 2016, cut off, marks, etc. Candidates who are interested in government jobs can Bookmark our site for current updates on Admissions, government jobs, and Recruitment.