Jharkhand Postal Circle invites online applications for 804 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Posts in Jharkhand Postal Circle, Jharkhand on a regular basis. These jobs are classified under the category – 10th Pass and require [10th Pass with Basic Computer Training Course]. If you are excited about the new opportunity, go ahead and apply before the last date i.e. 05 July 2019.
|SC/ ST and PWD candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 40 years as on 06 Jun 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
1. 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
2. Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
|Community||No. of Posts|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
On the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Jharkhand Postal Circle’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Jun 2019 to 05 Jul 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to .http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.