IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Result
This has to inform all the students, who are aspiring to take the IIT JEE Exam 2017 and are determined to crack the JEE exam that the result of the IIT JEE Advanced Exam for the year 2017 will be made available in the month of June 2017 by the examination Authority. Well, the merit list, scorecard, cut-off marks and the rank list will be uploaded at the JEE Advanced official website that is controlled by the IIT. The official site of the JEE Advanced is www.jeeadv.ac.in.
The Candidates must know that the IIT JEE Advanced Exam will be tentatively held on 21st May 2016. Candidates must get prepare for the exam if they want to crack the exam this time. All the details regarding the JEE Advanced Examination 2017 are elaborated below.
www.jeeadv.ac.in Results 2016
The details of the IIT JEE 2017 are mentioned here for the student’s reference.
- Name of the Examination Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam name: JEE Advanced Exam 2017
- Course Name: Engineering
- IIT JEE Exam Date: 21st of May 2016
- Type of Announcement: JEE Advanced Exam Result 2017
- Institutions; Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Indian School of Mines, National Institute of Technology(NIT),
- Official Website: jeeadv.ac.in
Important Dates to remember
- Online application process Date: April to May 2016
- Admit Card Release Date: March 2017 Second week
- Paper 1 and 2 Exam Date: End of May 2017
- Result Date: Second Week of June 2017
IIT JEE Cut-off List 2016
The JEE Exam is actually the Combined examination as described by its name Joint Entrance Exam and is conducted for making admissions in the engineering school those are run by the government. It includes the famous institutions like Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Science, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) and Indian School of Mines (ISM). The JEE Exam will be held on the given tentative date. All the students are advised to check the cut-off marks of the previous year so as to get some hint of the category wise minimum qualification for selection.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2017
We are providing here the minimum marks required for qualifying the JEE exam as estimated by consideration of previous years pattern.
Minimum percentage of marks that is prescribed to include in the rank list:
- Maximum aggregate marks: 372 (186 each in Paper-1 and Paper-2)
- Maximum marks in Chemistry: 124 (62 each in Paper-1 and Paper-2)
- Maximum marks in Physics: 124 (62 each in Paper-1 and Paper-2)
- Maximum marks in Mathematics: 124 (62 each in Paper-1 and Paper-2)
|Rank List||Minimum percentage of marks in each subject|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0|
|ST rank list||5.0|
|SC rank list||5.0|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5|
How to Download the IIT JEE Advance Scorecard 2017?
Applicants may check their result and download the IIT JEE Advanced Scorecard 2017 from the JEE Advanced official portal i.e. www.jeeadv.ac.in. All you need to do is visit the provided web address and then go to the link of the JEE Advanced 2017 result or scorecard or cutoff list and simply click on it. Your desired result will appear on the screen. Students can download their score card/cutoff/merit list if they wish.
Official website: www.jeeadv.ac.in