IOCL Gujarat Refinery 2016
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs 2016 Notification has currently issued in the month of September 2016. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery had been released this notification under the notice number JR/04-04/2016 to fill 161 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant IV in different disciplines. Candidates who were looking for Central Government Jobs may apply for these positions issued under IOCL Recruitment 2016. All the applicants those who are interested and are eligible can apply to these IOCL Gujarat Refinery jobsby visiting the official notification Indian Oil Recruitment 2016. The last date for sending the IOCL application form is 30th September 2016. It is a great chance for the candidates those who have completed their diploma and searching for the vacancies in the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Department.
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016
As the Indian Oil Corporation is one of the well-known authorized boards in India, the competition for these positions is also high. So, we suggest you to don’t waste your time and avoid the last minute rush. Candidates can also visit the official website provided below for more information related to the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016. Other information related to the IOCL Recruitment details, educational qualification, age limit, etc. related to the IOCL Non-Executives Recruitment 2016 are provided below.
www.iocl.com recruitment details
Name of the Department: IOCL Gujarat Refinery
Total Number of Posts: 161 vacancies
Details of the Posts:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 116 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 01 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 28 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical– Pump & Compressors): 16 posts
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have completed minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich diploma in the respective stream from any well-known authorized Institute or University.
- Candidates must have a minimum One year of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates those who are willing to apply must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 26 years. Also, the age relaxations will be applicable for reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the IOCL Gujarat Refinery.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written test.
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
- Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants those who are willing to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Asst Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Accounts Officer, Gujarat Refinery payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch. Candidates must write their full name and online registration number on the back side of the Demand Draft. The application fee for different category is provided below.
- For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category applicant: No application fee
IOCL Exam Date:
- Starting Date for filling the online application form: 9th September 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 30th September 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of the Online Application & Original Demand Draft: 15thOctober 2016
- Exam date: 04th December 2016
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) date: 10th January 2017 onwards.
How to apply for the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016?
- Read the complete notification carefully before applying.
- Visit the link provided on our website for IOCL Gujarat online application form.
- Fill the online application form in the given format without any error.
- Update the scanned copies of the photograph and signature.
- Mention the postcode, Adv. no., and name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the printout of the application form along with the Original Demand Draft specified certificates to the given postal address before the last date.
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Dist: Vadodara – 391 320