Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018: Tremendous news for all the job seekers who are seeking jobs in navy department. Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment Notification has been released by the firm to recruit candidates for various posts including Steward/Cheff/Hygienist.
Applications are invited from Unmarried Male applicants to apply for Indian Navy Vacancy. Selected applicants may join Batch Course Commencing from April 2018. Initial date of filling online application form starts from 26-06-2017 and ends on 09-07-2017. After closing date, no application form will be taken into firm consideration. Grab all details about Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018 from here.
Contents of This Page:
- Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
- Educational Criteria
- Age Limitations
- Salary Details
- Hiring Process
- Process to apply
- Important Dates
- Official Link
All eligible and interested applicants are required to fill up application form on time. Your presentation in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination will decide your final selection. We have given each and every detail regarding Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018 on this page well prepared by team members of Privatejobshub.in.
Indian Navy MR NMR Job Details:
Applying personal must have passed Matriculation from a well recognized board to get enrolled under Indian Navy NMR Recruitment.
Avail Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
|Note: Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to get enrolled.|
Applying aspirant should be minimum 17 years and maximum 21 years in age. So, you must be born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001. Remember both dates are inclusive under it.
Read Also: Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
Assortment Process for Indian Navy MR NMR Vacancy:
Perform well in these rounds to get hired for aforesaid Job Positions.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examination
- This paper is of objective type paper set in bilingual (Hindi & English) language.
- It consists of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination is of 45 minutes.
- Remember, you have to qualify in all sections along with aggregate.
- Don’t forget to bring original certificates, marksheets and NCC certificate (if held) and Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards (CLACs) when appearing for written examination.
|Section||Type of Paper||Time Duration|
|Science & Mathematics||Objective type paper set in bilingual (Hindi & English) language||45 minutes|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
This test is of qualifying nature but it is obligatory to appear under it.
It consists following things:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups