Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 Indian Army Short Service Commission Technical Women – 28 Vacancy 2021 Indian Army SSC (Tech)-57 Men Apply Online Link 2021 How to Apply for Indian Army SSCW Tech-28 Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Age Limit & Apply Online,Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 | भारतीय सेना एसएससी तकनीकी भर्ती 2021 | Apply Online Link.
You can get your results by visiting our results page only on Results Alertac.
Students can check out their syllabus as well as time table at our website. Also you can collect relevant information on schools & Colleges Examinations and academic curricular.
|Origination Name||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Short Service Commission Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||191|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of Applications
|Interview Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||25 May 2021 At 1500 Hrs To 23 Jun 2021 At 1500 Hrs|
Age Limit :
- For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. – SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
Pay Scale :
|Rank||Level||(Pay in ₹)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP)
|MSP to the Officers from the rank of Lt to Brig||₹ 15,500/- per month (fixed)|
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academy i.e. during training period at OTA.||₹ 56,100/-per month* (Starting pay in Level 10)|
Application Fee :
Not Provided by the Official Department.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army SSC Technical:
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
|Application Started||25 May 2021 At 1500 Hrs|
|Last Date of Application Submission||23 Jun 2021 At 1500 Hrs|
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
“If you are having queries related to the post, you guys can easily comment your query in the Comments Section given below and our team will help you out with a solution as soon as possible.”
Also subscribe for the News Letter on the website.
Follow us on YouTube, Face book, Twitter and mail us on Gmail. Stay connected on Linked In.
For more details please read the details given below in the article, can also visit the website Result Alertac for regular updates.
“So All the very Best Students, if you have any query or confusion regarding the exam result mention in the comments section below or you can contact us on our websites contact us page.
Best of Luck for a very bright future.”
I am Kavita, I write blogs, articles to ensure the updates on Jobs or Recruitment conducting all over Country. I am known to be the author for posting the jobs on the website “Result Alertac”. Do read my posts on jobs at result alertac, will provide best us.