|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier GD/Tech Bharti|
|Selection Process||Physical tests and documentation, Written examination and Medical Exam|
|Date of recruitment rally||03-07-2017|
Interested applicants may apply for Indian Army UHQ Recruitment. You have to carry listed documents while appearing for Indian Army Rally Bharti. Follow steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017–2018 mentioned below by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Indian Army Rally Vacancy Details:
|Sol Tech (NA VET) (AIAC)||All India All Categories (AIAC)|
|Sol GD (AIAC)|
|Sol Tdn (Kln) (AIAC)|
|Sol Tech (NA VET) (AIAC)||Bds with Mks System:
Bds with Grading System:
Applying individual should have C2 grade in obligatory subjects and aggregate of 5 pts.
|Sol GD (AIAC)||Bds with Mks System:
Bds with Grading System:
Must have at least `D’ (33-40) grade in indl subject and overall aggregate of C2 grade or 4.75 pts)
|Sol Tdn (Kln) (AIAC)||Matriculation|
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Have a glance on table to know about age criteria.
|Category||Age Criteria||Should not be born before||Should not be born after|
|Sol Tech (NA VET) (AIAC)||17 ½ -23 Yrs||03.07.1994||03.01.2000|
|Sol GD (AIAC)||17 ½ -21 Yrs|
|Sol Tdn (Kln) (AIAC)||17 ½ -23 Yrs|
Contenders who get successfully selected under Indian Army UHQ Rally will get good amount of pay scale as decided by organization.
Hiring Process for Indian Army Rally Recruitment:
Your selection under Indian Army Bharti Rally is based on performance in following rounds.
- Physical Tests and Documentation
- Written Examination
- Medical Exam
Also Check: Indian Army Syllabus
|States||Height (Cms) Sol GD & Sol Tdn||Height (Cms) Sol Tech (NAVET||Chest (Cms)||Weight(kg)|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area south and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur,Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttrakhand).||166||163||77||48|
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling Districts)||160||157|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan & Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agra Division).||170||170||50|
|Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand & Oidsha.||169||169|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar, Haveli, Daman & Diu.||168||167||77/ 76* *(Sol Tech only)|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry||166||165||77|
Check Also: Physical Tests For Indian Armed Forces
Marking System for PFT:
Ways to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally:
- At first step, have a sight at official website of the organization that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Move your cursor to “Whats New” section at opened page.
- Select “RECRUITMENT RALLY UNDER UHQ QUOTA AT RVC CENTRE AND COLLEGE” link displayed over there.
- Read out detailed Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification.
- Now, you may download Indian Army Application Form.
- Put all information in form as per needs and requirements.
- After that stick all relevant documents, passport size photograph as needed.
- Remember to bring all these documents at time of going for rally.
Recruitment Rally Notification: Download Here
You need to carry these documents in original along with photocopies of them.
- Qualifications Documents
- Nativity/Permt Residence Cert with photo of the candidates affixed and duly attested and signed by the State authority.
- Caste certificate with photo of the candidate affixed duly attested and signed by the State authority.
- Unmarried Cert from BDO/village Pradhan/Sarpanch stating that the indl is not married if below 21 Yrs of age
- School Character/Leaving Certificate
- Family Details Cert.
- Relationship Cert issued by concerned Record Office duly signed by an officer of concerned Records
- Police verification of conduct Cert with photo of the candidate affixed and attested and signed by local Police authority.
- NCC Cert. If applicable.
- Photographs. 20 copies of latest passport size colour photographs
Check Here: Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule:
Here is Indian Army UHQ Rally Schedule.
|Indian Army Rally||Remount Pashuchikitsa Corps Centre
aur College RVC Centre
and College PIN – 900 468 c/o 56 APO
|Screening and checking of documents||03-07-2017|
|Physical tests and documentation||04-07-2017-09-07-2017|
|Medical Exam||Will be intimated afterward|
|Result Date||September 2017|
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army has ascertained Job advertisement as Indian Army Recruitment Rally. It has planned to recruit result oriented and dynamic candidates for vacant job positions of Soldier (Tech/GD). Applicants meeting eligibility criteria may apply for Indian Army Bharti Open Bharti Jobs. In order to apply for Indian Army Rally, you are required to submit online application form before 17-07-2017.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier Technical/ Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Soldier General Duty/ Soldier Tradesman/Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical|
|Selection Process||Physical Standards, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||17.07.2017|
Before applying, go through all information such as Indian Army Rally Schedule, Indian Army Rally Bharti Date and Indian Army Rally Bharti Zone Wise details. Remember, you have to carry certain documents as furnished below at the rally site. Collect all details concerning Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017–2018 from below of this page well equipped by team of Privatejobshub.in
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical