Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Indian Air Force Issued a Notice of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) through 01/2022 Indian Air Force Flying/Technical and Ground obligation Branch Courses Apply Online Air Force AFCAT 2022 Check AFCAT 2022 Eligibility and Exam Dates IAF has Announced AFCAT 01/2022 Notification Released Now Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Notification Exam Date
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment AFCAT 01/2022
- 2 Courses Commencing In January 2023:
- 3 Indian Air Force Recruitment Age Limit:
- 4 Indian Air Force Recruitment Pay and Allowances:
- 5 Indian Air Force Recruitment Instructive Qualifications:
- 6 Indian Air Force Recruitment Assessment Fee:
- 7 Step by step instructions to Pay Fee for IAF AFCAT 01/2022:
- 8 Instructions to Apply:
- 9 Important Dates for Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022:
- 10 Important Link Area for Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022:
- 11 Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ResultsAlertac.in/
- 12 Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/192651194570454
- 13 All India Exam Results Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/514772739173725/
- 14 Whatsapp Group link : https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/KwEht1SPvZK7ROTo4Rk6lG
- 15 You Tube Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiv4W5-EK2TSYwD7oFkLVw
Indian Air Force Recruitment AFCAT 01/2022
Latest Updated On 27.11.2021: Indian Air Force has Provided a Notice Regarding AFCAT 01/2022. Online Application Process Is Started from 01.12.2021… Download Official Notification Given Below……..
Online applications are welcomed for the courses starting in January 2023 for award of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are additionally welcomed for award of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch).
Courses Commencing In January 2023:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||213/23F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 77|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||212/23T/PC/102 AEC/ M
M & W
|AE(L) : PC –19 SSC – 76
AE(M) : PC – 07, SSC – 27
|Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||212/23G/PC/M
212/23G/SSC/M & W
|Admin : PC – 10, SSC – 41
Accts : PC – 04, SSC – 17
Lgs : PC – 08, SSC – 31
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||213/23F/PC/M and
211/23F/SSC/M & W
|10% Seats Out Of CDSE vacancies For PC And 10% Seats Out Of AFCAT Vacancies For SSC|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Age Limit:
Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2023 for example brought into the world between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003 (the two dates comprehensive). Upper age limit for applicants holding substantial and current Commercial Pilot License gave by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto long term for example brought into the world between 02 Janaury 1997 to 01 January 2003 (the two dates comprehensive).
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2023 for example brought into the world between 02 Janaury 1997 to 01 January 2003 (the two dates comprehensive).
Indian Air Force Recruitment Pay and Allowances:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100 – 177500||10||Rs. 15500|
Note. Flight Cadets will get a proper allowance of Rs 56,100/ – each month during one year of preparing.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Instructive Qualifications:
For nitty gritty data about qualification/capabilities Download Advertisement from the connection referenced at the base.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Assessment Fee:
- Internet testing will be led for AFCAT section at different focuses. Applicants enlisting for AFCAT section should pay a measure of Rs. 250/ – (non-refundable)as assessment charge.
- Be that as it may, applicants enlisting for NCC Special section and Meteorology Entry are not needed to pay.Details of lead of test, assessment focuses and method of installment are accessible in the notice.
Step by step instructions to Pay Fee for IAF AFCAT 01/2022:
Application Fee might be paid on the web or by challan through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the primary menu of the web-based application. The assessment charge can likewise be dispatched through challan installment at any HDFC or Axis Bank office.
Instructions to Apply:
In case you meet the qualification rules, kindly snap on “Applicant LOGIN” in the vocation site of IAF www.careerairforce.nic.in and adhere to the guidelines. You are encouraged to note down Registration number for future correspondence. While filling Online application, it is fitting to keep the significant archives promptly accessible, as subtleties are to be filled according to registration and other instructive endorsements. Kindly save your new shading visa size photo (size 10 to 50 KB) in the PC for transferring it with your Online application structure.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022:
|Online Application From start date||01 December 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application From||30 December 2021|
|Add & Modify Details||—|
|Availability of Admit card||—|
|AFCAT 02/2021 Exam Date||—|
|Download Advertisement Link||Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available From 01.12.2021|
|Admit Card||Admit card|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Air Force AFCAT Syllabus|
|Official Website||https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in|