Air Force Recruitment 2016
The aspirants those who want to join the Indian Air Force Department are at this moment informed that they have a great chance to join the Indian Air Force through IAF X Y Group Recruitment 2016-2017. Candidates, those who are eligible and are interested in joining can apply online by visiting the official website provided here i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in. The authority invites the online application form from the talented and capable candidates for the posts of Airman in Group X (Technical) Trades and Group Y (Non-Technical except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician) Trades.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
Every year, Indian Air Force release the recruitment notification related to the X Group empty positions for the number of seats available. A large number of applicants from each part of the country are ready to check out the official notification and to apply for the Group X Y Recruitment 2016-2017. If you wish to Join Indian Air Force as an Airmen than this is the great chance for all the claimants who are searching for the IAF Group X Y Application Form 2016 to apply for it through online mode. For this time the offline application forms are not available for the process of registration as the online registration process is carried out instead of offline application form of Indian Air Force Group X Y Recruitment 2016-2017.
www.indianairforce.nic.in job details:
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification criteria for the Group X (Technical) contenders and for Group Y contenders is as follows.
- For Group X (Technical) Contenders: Job-Seekers must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Math, and English Subject with minimum 50% marks or they should have passed three years (3 Year) diploma with minimum 50% marks.
- For Group Y Contenders: Aspirants must have passed the higher secondary exam passed with 50% Marks, English 50% Marks. Or 2 Year Vocation Program with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit: Age Limit of the applicants those who are willing to apply for Group X and Group Y Exam must be in between 07 July 1997 and 20 July 2000. Also, applicants are suggested to refer the official notification for more information related to the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for the candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment 2016-17. So, all the interested and eligible aspirants are suggested to apply for the Indian Air Force recruitment as soon as possible or before the last date of submission of application form.
Selection Process: The interested and eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
How to apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016-17?
- First, visit the official website given below
- Search for the related link to apply for the recruitment
- Application form will appear on your screen
- Then, fill all the required details in the application form carefully.
- After that submit the application form and send the hard copy of the application form to the postal address provided below.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
President, Central Airmen Selection Board Barr Square, New Delhi
Pin Code 110010
Note: Send Through Ordinary Post Only and Send the Coloured Print Copy
Air Force Recruitment Important Dates:
- Release date of official notification: 03 September 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15 September 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29 September 2016
- Closing Date for Received Print Copy: 06 October 2016
- Exam Date of Indian Air Force: March 2017 (Tentative Date)