HUDCO Recruitment 2016
This year, Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited has currently released a recruitment notification. According to this notification, there are total 65 number of vacancies for the posts of Trainee Officer. Hence, the applicants those who are interested can check the eligibility criteria required for the job which is released by the organization of HUDCO. Candidates, those who are eligible can apply for these recent government jobs in the Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited before the last date provided below at the end of this article. So, aspirants are suggested to apply for the job through online application mode. The last date for application form submission is on 30th September 2016. Also, applicants are suggested to bookmark this website for all the latest updates and visit the website regularly.
Despite, the HUDCO is organizing the recruitment process in every year to fill the available posts with the talented and capable applicants. Therefore, in this year also the authority started receiving the application forms for the posts of Trainee Officer. It is such a great chance for the applicants those who are eagerly looking for the central government jobs. The candidates will be selected for the available vacancies based on their performance in the selection process. So, aspirants are advised to prepare well for the tests. Aspirants can also visit the official website of Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited for further uploads. All the candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates related to the HUDCO Jobs 2016.
www.hudco.org jobs details
- Name of the Department: The Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd.
- Name of the Posts: Project Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 65 posts
- Job Location: India
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official website:hudco.org
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the different available posts is provided below as follows.
- For the Project Trainee Officer: B.Tech in Civil/ Architecture Engineering.
- For the Law Finance Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- For the Finance Trainee Officer: Candidates should have CA/CWMA/ MBA with the specialization in Finance/ PG degree in Commerce/ Economics.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have maximum 26 years of age.
Selection Process: All the aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the desired post will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 16,400 /- to Rs. 40,500 /- per month.
Application Fee: The application fee for the various category applicant is as follows.
- Application fee for General/ Unreserved/ OBC aspirants: Rs 300/-
- No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ Reserved aspirants
HUDCO Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 10th September 2016
- The last date for submission of application form: 30th September 2016
How to apply for the HUDCO Recruitment 2016?
- First of all, applicants are suggested to read the complete official notification and check the eligibility criteria conditions.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form completely with essential information correctly.
- Attach the specific copies of documents along with the application form.
- Finally, check all the information once before the final submission of the form.