Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 3 HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Jobs
- 4 HSSC Vacancy Details:
- 5 www.hssc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017?
- 8 Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
SSC Haryana Recruitment 2017 Notice has been released for TGT Sanskrit posts. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the notice to fill 664 number of vacancies in Elementary Education Department. Candidates those who are eligible and are interested for the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Jobs can apply through Online by visiting the official website of the department. The Online application form will be available from 16th January 2017. The last date to submit the HSSC jobs online application form will be on 15th February 2017.
www.hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||664 Posts|
|Name of the Post||TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana and Mewat Cadre)|
|Last Date||15th February 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Jobs
The candidates those who are eagerly looking for the government jobs in the state of Haryana can apply for the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 as it is a great chance for them to get a job in the government sector. All the candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria conditions before applying for the recruitment. And if you find yourself eligible then apply as soon as possible or before the last date.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Rest of Haryana – TGT Sanskrit||483|
|Mewat Cadre – TGT Sanskrit||181|
|Overall Vacancies||664 Posts|
www.hssc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are willing to apply for the desired posts must possess the following educational qualification:
- Passed BA with 50% marks in Sanskrit (as Elective subject) along with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.Ed (Certificate of Qualifying in HTET/ STET).
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are interested in applying for the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment must attain the age limit requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Application Fee: Candidates those who are willing to apply for the SSC Haryana TGT Sanskrit Teacher jobs in Elementary Education Department have to pay the application fee as mentioned below:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 150/- (Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 75/-).
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Category Candidates: Rs. 35/- for Male and Rs. 18/- for Female.
Selection Process: The selection process of the Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 will depend on their performance in the following:
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Candidates those who will be selected for the Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit posts will get the great amount of salary as per the norms of the government and that is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-.
|Release date of Adv. of Elementary Education Haryana TGT Sanskrit
|30th December 2016|
|The starting date for submission of online application form||16th January 2017|
|The last date for submission of online application form||15th February 2017|
|The last date for the payment of application fee||17th February 2017|
How to apply for the Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps for the sake of candidates so that they will not face any difficulty while applying for the recruitment application form.
- First, visit the official website of the HSSC department i.e. hssc.gov.in
- Download the Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit jobs Notice and read it carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- If eligible, click on HSSC Apply online link.
- Fill the online application form and make the payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the info.
- Take the print out of the HSSC Jobs application form for future use.