Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form
Directorate of Employment & Training has activated Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2019 Link to select the brilliant hardworking and brilliant applicants for selecting suitable students in various ITI courses/trades in diverse Government/Private ITI Institutes/Colleges. If If you are also one of the eligible applicants who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Himachal Pradesh submit then get http://himachal.nic.in/ ITI application form before the due date by going through the official website.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2019 Important OverView
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Karnataka|
|Important Dates||Timeline for admission to first year ITI Trades in Government ITI’s/ Private ITI’s and Sponsored seats in Private ITI’s:Submission of online application and choice filling for FIRST ROUND= 20-06-19 to 14-07-19Last date of Generating Challan= 09-07-19
Last date of depositing fee through Challan in Bank= 11-07-19
Last date of depositing fee online (through net banking etc.) and last date of Filling of Choices= 14-07-19
Verification of sports certificates at designated institutes as per chapter 12 of Prospectus and Communication of Sports Credits to Counselling Committee at Directorate Level= 16-07-19
Communication of Sports Credits to MGRM by Counselling Committee at Directorate Level= 17-07-19
HP ITI 1st Round Counseling Schedule-
Allocation of seats (First Round)=22-07-19
Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s= Up to 27-07-19
9 Display of Vacant Seats after 1st round of Counselling= 28-07-19
HP ITI 2nd Round Counseling Schedule-
Revision of choices on the Basis of vacant/ available seats, if desired by the applicant, for SECOND ROUND= Up to 31-07-19
Allocation of seats (Second Round)= 05-08-19
Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s= Up to 08-08-19
Display of Vacant Seats after 2nd round of Counselling= 09-08-19
HP ITI 3rd Round Counseling Schedule-
New/ Other State Applicants can also apply for vacant Seats= Up to 16-08-19
Last date of depositing fee online (through net banking etc.) and revision/ Filling of choices on the Basis of vacant/ available seats for THIRD ROUND= 16-08-19
Allocation of seats (THIRD Round)= 21-08-19
Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s= Up to 25-08-19
Display of Vacant Seats after 3rd round of Counselling= 26-08-19
Himachal Pradesh ITI Spot Admission Round Counseling Dates-
Spot Admission at institute level (Submission of the consent) including fresh candidates= 27-08-19 to 31-08-19
Applicant having Matriculation Marks above 70%= 27-08-2019
Applicant having Matriculation Marks above 55% to 70%= 28-08-2019
Applicant having Matriculation Marks= Pass Percentage to 55%= 29-08-2019
Applicant having Matriculation Marks Pass Percentage to above= 30-08-2019
Applicant having Matriculation Marks Pass Percentage to above= 31-08-2019
Uploading of admission data on MIS NCVT Portal= As per schedule issued by the DGT, New Delhi
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on 01/08/2019 to apply for all courses under Karnataka ITI Admission 2019…
HP ITI Counseling Schedule 2019-20
Important Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed 10th or 12th from an education board recognized by State or Central Government.
- They should have studied Mathematics and Science subjects at the high school level.
- Age of the applicants should not be less than 14 years.
- SC/ST and Women applicants will get the condition in ITI admission as per the existing rules.
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply Online for Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- The candidates can submit the Himachal Pradesh ITI Application through online means at the official website.
- Provide all the necessary details in the application form including personal in sequence communication address and academic qualification etc.
- Net step completes the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Take the printout of application form…
Check & Download- HP ITI Prospectus 2019 PDF